Me: Hey all! We're back! ...with no topic...
Zeth: It's not like we've ever heard that one before.
Me: *sighs* It'd be nice if someone had something we could talk about...but so far no one has said anything. we could talk about books, movies, bands, even just like a color of something...don't know what we'd talk about that though...
Slade: How about we talk about Youtube? That's the one thing I can think of at the moment and you always get sucked into it...but I doubt you're the only one.
Me: Hey!
Sage: Well it's true.
Me: ...fine. So wait...what are we going to talk about? Youtube is a rather general topic.
Jafen: How about you start off with telling them what you watch.
Naem: And we comment on what we think of it.
Me: I like Jafen's idea but not Naem's.
Ash: Not surprising.
Me: Hmm...I watch quite a few things on youtube but mostly I just use it for my music while I'm writing so I search for kpop (Korean Pop) MVs (Music Videos) and see if they're good. I usually find a band that I like and listen to songs from them, then I form a playlist and just set it on auto play and write while it plays. I can't listen to any songs that are in English while I write because I start to write the words and that totally messes things up as you can imagine.
Evrem: You know you could just use Pandora for that...
Me: ...yeah, but there are some kpop songs that I don't like or that have English words that aren't appropriate so I like to have control over what I listen too.
Sage: You also have a few vocaloid songs in there too.
Me: Oh I could devote an entire post to Vocaloids so I'll have to explain that next week. Hey! I actually have a topic for next week now!! Sweet! Now if I only remember...
Ren: Brief summery: Vocaloids are actually voice synthesizers that have a anime avatar and people release songs and treat the programs like real people. Comics have even been made of them and people do Cosplay of them too. It may seem a little weird at first but once you get use to it it's really cool.
Me: They also sing in japanese so it's another language that I don't know. Well...actually I know a little japanese as I probably mentioned before but it's only like a handful of words.
Zeth: Back to YT (Youtube) what else do you watch there.
Me: Uh...well...hmm...I watch Final Fantasy AMVs. (Anime Music Videos.)
Sage: You mean, GMVs? (Game Music Videos.)
Me: Right, whatever. I sometimes watch a few of those and also watch walkthroughs of some of the FF games. ...actually I still have to finish that.
Claythar: Then you have your other random videos from the kpop bands of the members that you watch here and there.
Me: Yeah, well not so much anymore. There are only a few kpop bands that I like and I've never really gone crazy about anyone. Sure some of their songs might be cool but some of their songs aren't so good...plus I don't really know what all the songs are about.
Evrem: To list off the bands she listens to: Super Junior, Infinite, Nu'est, Beast, some of Girl's Generation, SHINee, umm...three songs by Big Bang, one by G-Dragon who actually is just one guy...one song by U-Kiss, one by MBLAQ, one by...oh what's their name...
Me: EXO-K?
Evrem: Yes! Them, and one or two by 2NE1 and I think that's about it...
Me: I rarely pick an entire band to listen to but SJ (Super Junior), Infinite, and Nu'est are probably my favorites.
Ash: This is getting long...well we could talk about the kpop bands all day, but back to youtube.
Me: Hmm....what else do I watch on there?
Sage: Charlieissocoollike and the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, and Kid's/Teen's React videos.
Me: Yeah, there's those too but I don't watch them too much. Other than that, there's just random videos like the hilarious pet videos and other odd ones like that. Though I'm usually pretty careful about which videos I click on, especially with the Kpop artists. ...I now know which bands are not good to watch. XP There have been a few that weren't completely bad but kind of...well...awkward?
Sage: Like that one video? ...yeah...that was just weird.
Me: So anyways, I've nicknamed Youtube The Tube, but I believe I've heard a few people call it that before. I say it's like a tube on a vacuum and you get sucked in and just keep going until someone turns off the vacuum and you finally escape. XP I like coming up with funny reasons of naming things, though I don't do it very much.
Zeth: It looks like it's almost time to leave to head home.
Me: Ah! You're right! I better wrap this up. So yeah, I watch a ton of random things on YT and I bet most of you reading this do to, so just remember to be careful what you watch because vacuums can be really dirty. If you get sucked up the tube the dirt will rub off on you and the longer you're stuck in there, the dirtier you get. Get what I'm saying?
Sage: *rolls eyes*
Me: Well time to go! I'll put up another post next week and hopefully I'll remember to do it on vocaloids. Sorry if this one wasn't as funny, but hey, not all of us can be funny 24/7.
See ya'll next week!
REMEMBER: SUGGEST A TOPIC IN THE COMMENTS! :P
Ja!
~N~
When I first saw the title for this post I thought it was going to be about the Tube in London. *facepalm* XP Yeah, I'm definitely an anglophile.
ReplyDelete*GASP* You should do an entire blog on FF XD XD XD
ReplyDeleteI like your metaphor for You Tube = a vacuum. Do I need to unplug it more? :)
Delete