Me: AGH! I got so focused at finding things for today's post that I forgot that I actually needed to write it! *facepalm*
Sage: But anyways, Silver actually has a topic for us which is quite amazing in itself.
Me: Oh be quiet. It's just that I usually never think about the post until the day of, but this time I thought about it right after I posted the last one.
Ash: Of course she never actually started looking for things until the day of...
Me: I kept forgetting! Oh whatever, the fact is, that I actually have a topic and I'm proud of myself.
Ria: You might want to tell them what that topic is... *smiles*
Me: Whoops! That'd be important. The topic for today is pointless facts that you know but don't really benefit you in any way. So basically we'll just talk about a few facts that we know of. The first fact is that one of the asteroids in Star Wars is actually a potato.
Naem: *whispers* You have no idea how long it took her to figure out how to spell potato.
Me: I heard that! I was writing it down and for some reason it just wasn't looking right...I was kind of tired that day too so that might have been it...
Sage: You use that excuse a lot.
Me: *ignores Sage* Anyways, I don't really remember which movie the potato is in but it might be in like the fourth one when they go into the asteroid field...but even still, I can't really pick out which one it is.
Naem: Oooo! I have another random fact! If you type "Google gravity" and then click "I'm feeling lucky" on Google, the page will loose it's gravity and you can play around with it!
Evrem: Really?!
Me: Yeah, I actually did it and it works! It's really random...
Evrem: Just like if you type it "Where is Chuck Norris" and click "I'm feeling lucky." :P Try it, it's pretty funny.
Me: There's probably a lot of other things that you can do like that, but I only know those two. Hey, if you know another funny thing that you can do with Google search, tell us in the comments!
Zeth: If you notice, it sends you to a completely different website when you enter those.
Naem: Yeah, but it looks just like Google. Next pointless fact!
Sage: In a typical lifetime we spend over 6 years dreaming.
Me: ...that's just scary to think about...I've never had an all-nighter and I don't really want to...though I got really close to one this new years when I stayed up until 4:00...latest I've ever stayed up and considering on how I wake up at 6:00 every morning, I only had to stay awake for two more hours and that would count as an all nighter.
Ash: Obviously you slept in later than usual.
Me: Yeah...I woke up at 8:00...but that's still only like four hours of sleep. ACK! Almost time to leave! I have to write faster! Next fact!
Seff: Giraffes are unable to cough.
Evrem: ...really? Wow, I feel sorry for them...that's really strange. I knew that their tongues were like a foot but I didn't know that.
Me: Oo! I remember when we went to that Zoo once and we got to feed the giraffes crackers and their tongues would stick out! They're like this dark blueish-purple color and it's really weird looking! Anyways, next fact!
Evrem: The Average person laughs 15 times a day.
Zeth: ...I guess that means Sage isn't average. ;P
Sage: I'm going to ignore that comment.
Me: I know I probably laugh more than that...depending on the day actually...some days I don't laugh at all.
Slade: That's because you're either doing schoolwork, reading, or on your computer.
Me: I think that applies to people who go to school or are around people more often than I am. XP And no, that doesn't mean I'm antisocial! I am pretty social, I'm just not around people that much.
Ria: I don't remember if this is true, but it's said that a duck's quack doesn't echo.
Naem: Hey! I think Mythbusters did a episode about that...but I don't think I finished it...so we'll have to put a maybe on that.
Slade: There is a city called Rome in every continent.
Me: I did not know that...but see? It's a pointless fact? Where would this come in handy? ...well maybe a few places but whatever.
Zeth: You might actually use a few of these facts but it's not likely.
Aerista: Owls are the only birds that can see the color blue.
Me: Aerista! I haven't seen you in a while.
Aerista: I've been busy working.
Me: Ah that's right, I keep forgetting you have a job now.
Claythar: You're probably going to have to leave soon.
Me: You're right so lets spit out the last few facts I wrote down.
Syven: most every country's flag uses the colors red, white, and/or blue.
Sage: The MGM lion killed it's trainers after the famous shot was taken of it roaring. We're not completely sure if this one is correct or not.
Me: That's horrible! Anyways, having blue eyes is actually a mutation because the original eye color was brown.
Ria: 2% of earth's people have red hair.
Evrem: The sentence, "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." uses all the letters in the alphabet.
Me: And that's all I wrote down! A few of these I found on Pinterest and a few my friends/family told me. :) It's time for me to go now, so we'll see you all next week!
All: Bye!
~N~
0.0... I'm a mutation....
ReplyDeleteWHOA!!! THE GOOGLE THING WORKS!!! *mindblow*
I want more!!!!! You should make a part two! <3
Me: I should, shouldn't I? *ponders it for a moment* Yep! I think I will!
ReplyDelete