Me: Yes I know I didn't get anything posted last week and I'm sure my understanding readers know the reason.
Sage: you're just making excuses now. You did say you would try to post but when next Thursday came and I told you to work on one you said you didn't feel like it.
Me: Hey!!!!! You weren't supposed to tell them that!
Sage: Too late now.
Me: *glares at Sage*
Ren: *clears throat* Well anyways...We had a pretty nice Christmas but nothing too different happened so I can't really remember much actually...
Me: Funny how that is, isn't it?
*a day later*
Me: Sorry about not posting anything yesterday I just got a new iPod so I was kind of trying it out and I spent a little time with my friends at my co-op so by the time I remembered to write it was to late and I didn't have enough time.
Ash: She's actually on her itouch right now.
Slade: And it keeps autocorrecting my name to Spade, which is really annoying!
Zeth: Can anyone guess what we're listening to? Post a guess as a comment below.
Clayth: And guess what? We don't have a topic again today! Wow I bet that's a big shocker!
Me: Claythar stop it!
Sage: He's right though...
Me: *sighs* ...whatever...I'm never really good at coming up with topics though...
Jafen: Just start by thinking over the things you did this week or something that you got for Christmas.
Me: Hmm...well I've been watching a tv show of mine and I'm really starting to like it!
Ria: I think I should clarify that it's an anime she's talking about.
Me: The amazing thing about it is that is probably one of the cleanest ones I've watched! They very rarely swear and there isn't any profanity in it which is also quite unique for an anime.
Zeth: I was very surprised when I realized that there was no 'love interest' for the main character because usually that's a huge thing in anime.
Evrem: Especially love triangles. Man do I hate those.
Zeth: Ditto there.
Aerista: Obviously, Zeth and Ev aren't ones for romance.
Me: Though I have to admit that love triangles are rather annoying at times. Especially when one guy is heartbroken and holds a huge grudge against the the guy. That's mostly in books though.
Sage: But aren't you considering about putting a love triangle in one of your stories?
Me: ... Considering it not really sure if its going to happen yet.
Sage: How about we let the readers decide? Post what you think below.
Ash: It seems Silver wants a lot of involvement by the readers.
Syven: Sadly there aren't too many readers...I think it'd be cool to have a lot of people reading this, that way we get more of a variety of ideas and opinions.
Me: Yeah... Sadly I thought that's going to happen.
Sage: Like I mentioned: It's every writers' dream to be well known.
Me: And I heartily agree with that! *yawn* Wow look at the time! I should be going to bed now. Sorry about posting late again, I'll do my best not to make it a habit. This post might be a little shorter than usual but if I continue I'll probably fall asleep while typing. So see you all next week!
Ja!
~N~
Hmmmmmmmmmm music.... ummmmm.... Super Junior?
ReplyDeleteZeth: Pretty much. Kpop would be a more accurate answer but they are a kpop band so that works. :)
ReplyDelete