Thursday, March 21, 2013

Guess What?

Me: Hey guys...I have some great news, and some bad news...

Ash: If you ask which one we want to hear first, the answer is rather obvious.

Thallus: I already know what both news is.

Evrem: What?

Thallus: She'll tell you soon enough.

Me: Well the great news is that I finished Black Light!! Yaaaaay!! *grins* It's my sixth book that finished! I really miss writing it but that's not the bad news...

Naem: Just tell us already!

Me: ...

Ash: Oh...I think I know...

Evrem: You guys are totally killing me.

Thallus: Look around the room.

Naem and Evrem: *glance around* Yeah, so?

Ash: *rolls eyes* Is someone missing?

Evrem: Well Jrey isn't here...

Naem: He hasn't been here for a while though... *gasps* Did he die or something?!

Me: No, nothing like that.

Naem: ...umm...Jafen's not here?

Evrem: Kaeri's sick but I don't think that's the bad news either.

Zeth: I can't believe how stupid you two can be sometimes...

Thallus: Sage isn't here.

Naem: Oooooohhhhh.

Evrem: *eyes widen* Did he die?!

Ash: No one died Evrem.

Evrem: ...well so what he's not here? Big deal!

Thallus: You haven't read the ending of Black Light, have you?

Evrem: ...no, but that has something to do with this, doesn't it?

Ash: Obviously...

Me: We can't say what happened because that's be a humongous spoiler...but Sage has been a little depressed lately because of the ending...

Thallus: You need to start the sequel soon.

Me: I know! But I can't figure out how to start if off...and that part is usually the easiest for me.

Thallus: At least this time you know a lot of what's going to happen this time, usually you have no clue at all.

Me: Yeah...once I figure out how to start it, I'm going to write it as fast as I can. It's not going to be quite as long as the others I've written, but there's a key thing I want to happen and that's the only reason I'm writing it. If I hadn't have that idea, the ending of Black Light would have been very different...of course then I'd have to change a lot of things...

Slade: You still haven't gotten around to revise/editing my story...or picking up the sequel.

Me: *sighs* Yeah I know...

Jafen: And mine still has to be completely rewritten...

Me: Yes, yes. I have a lot of work to do. That's why once I finish writing the sequel to Black Light, I'm going  to let Sage and the other characters in his books take a long well-deserved break while I work on/finish up other stories that I paused and finished.

Ash: You don't have a title for the sequel yet do you?

Me: ...not yet...I'm still trying to think the right one up...Something along the lines of The Emerald Flame but I want to change it to make it more intriguing.

Ren: Why Emerald Flame?

Me: That's a secret. ;) Oh! Another idea I had a while back was to post a few of my random scenes that I've written up over my process of writing. A few I'm definitely keeping to myself but there are some that are rather interesting. Most of the time I just get a random idea and have to write it down, so I do, but sometimes it's a little strange... *sighs* And this post is running a little short again...

Zeth: Not your fault.

Me: I know...hmm...let's see...do I have a short daydream that I wrote?

Evrem: What about that one with Carson in it? The bully from one of your RPGs, right?

Me: Yes that's who he is...but that one...I'm not going to share. It's a little depressing and dark because he as a pretty horrible past. But he is a rather interesting character actually...

Ren: I wouldn't want to meet him...

Jafen: He's definitely one of those people you don't want to meet in a dark alley...

Me: Yep, but deep deep down, he's actually not that bad...he just needs to find a better way to deal with his anger.

Ren: Totally...

Me: AH! Look at the clock! I have to go!

~N~

3 comments:

  1. ....didn't you say you'd give them a break after Black Light...? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me: ...I did say that, didn't I? ...well plans change. ;)

      Delete