Thursday, April 18, 2013

I have a topic!!

Me: So, do you like the new design of the blog? It's kind of ridiculous how long it took me to decide which one to keep...it was going to be red, then it was going to be dark green, then it was going to be multicolored but then I wanted the background to pop more and then--

Sage: Ok, ok, we get it, there were lots of choices and took you a long time to decide which one to go with.

Me: Oo! Also I added a poll off to the left side where you can vote how often I put up a post. Every other day, every week, or every week, or every month. Every other day could be difficult but doable. (I'd most likely miss a few days...but there would be more posts.) After a while I'll make the decision based on the results...don't know when yet. Ignore the 'days left to vote' because I'm just waiting until there are enough votes.

Naem: Are we going to get to the topic?

Me: Relax, I'm getting there. Also, I was wondering if you people like the tabs that link to the characters. I divided them up into stories because Blogger limits the number of pages to twenty and I have almost more than twenty characters. ;P I think I also might have to get rid of a few characters that are busy and don't have the time to come on...like Daerien (he has a job so he's rather busy), Draven (has an annoying habit to go on adventures and not come back for a while), Taeyin (she's spending time with her family and also is now going to school), and Alexis (isn't around very much because she's with my friend and also is rather quiet).

Sage: ...you need to change my picture.

Me: Why? I like that picture of you.

Sage: It doesn't fit anymore.

Me: Eh, I'll keep it for now but remind me of that later and I'll see if I can get a different one up.

Evrem: I like my new picture! Even though it doesn't really fit my personality, it works for me.

Ria: The outfit is totally you.

Evrem: Yep! Don't know why I have those handcuffs but whatever, it's cool.

Aerista: Kaeri might need a different picture too...

Me: Yeah...but I'll have to work on that later.

Naem: ...topic?

Me: Yes, I did come up with a topic.

Thallus: ...when?

Me: ...just today but at least I had a while to think about it.

Sage: And the topic is...?

Me: Cosplay!

Clayth: ...somehow I knew it was going to be that.

Me: No you didn't.

Claythar: ...yeah, I didn't.

Sage: I did.

Claytharien: Well you're at her house basically every day!

Jafen: ...that sounds a little creepy.

Sage: She's writing a story with me in it and I don't want her going too crazy. Once she's finished with this one I'm going on a long vacation.

Me: A well deserved one too.

Naem: Back to the topic. What is Cosplay?

Sage: If you stuck around, you would know. She was watching Cosplay videos for waaay too long earlier...it was really annoying because she gets into a weird mood.

Me: *ignores Sage* Cosplay...well it's basically dress-up but for teenagers and adults and they usually dress as certain characters from Anime shows.

Naem: Ok that's cool...but what's the point of it?

Me: To have fun! Some people just go all out and they look amazing while other people...well they should even try....

Sage: There are also conventions and things made for cosplayers. There are shows and stuff for people to show off their outfits.

Me: Of course, as cool as it is, you do have the not so good animes that people choose to cosplay from.

Ria: Like Princess Leia in the slave outfit...people do that one all the time. It's stupid.

Me: And there are always at least ten people dressed as Naturo running around...

Evrem: So cosplay is a thing you'd like to do, right?

Me: ...if I was able to get a few of my friends to do it with me, maybe. But I do really want a wig! Colored contacts would be awesome as well but that's a little unlikely...so I'm just going to look for wigs. :) I don't really care what color or anything but as long as it looks cool, I'm fine with it.

Aerista: The funny thing is, the people that cosplay are almost always girls.

Zeth: Well dress-up is a thing that's more for girls...

Me: But it looks better when guy characters are played by guys. Of course there are those certain girls who can look like guys...but it's just a little strange.

Sage: I assume you're going to post pictures of cosplays aren't you?

Me: Yep! I have to go find a few...let me see...I have to get one of Lalasosu's cosplays because she is amazing.

Sage: I knew you were going to pick her...

Me: Ok! Here we go:















Me: Yay! Ok so Lalasosu is Sebastian (person with black hair) in the last two.

Ria: ....she does look like a guy...

Me: Though you can still kinda tell that she's a girl.

Zeth: Sometimes guys look like girls if they try to do cosplay because of the makeup they have to wear to make themselves look more like the character...

Me: Yeah, that is true...

Ren: Do you know which animes those are from?

Me: Yep. Though, then again, it's not always of anime things. Sometimes people do characters from movies like Avengers, Star Wars, Blah-blah-blah. The top two pictures are from Naruto. The next one I believe is from Code Geass...I think...I'm not completely sure on that one because I haven't watched that show. The fourth is from Sword Art Online, then there's a vocaloid which is a whole different topic in itself, (not an anime), then the last two that Lalasosu did are from Kuroshitsuji (Black Bulter) which I have only watched one episode of.

Sage: Time's up.

Me: Ok, well just in time. :) So! Remember to vote for how long you want me to post, comment saying if you like the division of the tabs, and feel free to tell me what you think of Cosplay! See ya'll next week!

~N~

2 comments: