Me: Ho hum...another post...hmm...topic...hmm...
Drel: She does this quite a lot.
Ash: You catch onto things quick....
Drel: Well I've seen so much, nothing really seems strange to me.
Sage: Silver might surprise you sometimes...
Me: Hey!
Sage: Just stating the truth.
Me: *grumbles*
Drel: So when she doesn't come up with a topic, why don't you guys come up with one?
Ren: ...
Evrem: ...
Naem: ...
Ash: ...
Thallus: *smirks slightly*
Sage: ...thanks for making us feel stupid, Drel.
Evrem: Well we kind of were able to come up with a few topics...but that was only like once or twice...
Ash: And it's rare for her to actually have a topic...
Me: I'm standing right here!
Ren: We're usually able to get out a post somehow anyways.
Me: Oh! I have exciting news! I bought colored contacts! They're called mirror lenses and they look so awesome!
Me: They're from http://www.eyesbright.com/. It's a pretty cool site and my sister bought some white contacts. We're thinking about possibly making up our own characters and cosplaying as them. :) Now all we need is wigs...Hey! If anyone has any sites where wigs are sold, that'd be great! I know ebay, that's obvious.
Sage: Let me guess, you're not going to go anywhere while cosplaying.
Me: ...probably not. We're just going to stay in our house and be weird. XP Oh, and our characters are probably going to be guys so the wigs have to be for boys. I have a really awesome site for wigs for girls but there's only like three wigs there that might be able to work for guys and I'm not really a fan of them.
Sage: Weren't you going to do a neko cosplay too?
Me: Oh yes! I almost forgot about that one.
Ren: What is a neko?
Drel: It's Japanese for cat.
Sage: Basically it's like a normal person that has cat ears, tail, and sometimes eyes.
Ren: Oh you mean this is a neko?
Me: Yup! ...*sighs* Now I don't know what to talk about....hmm...umm...AGH!! I can't think of anything! Drel? Any ideas.
Drel: Not really but I thought I should remind you that you promised to help your photography teacher take down the photos on display at 3:00 and it's six minutes to three.
Me: ...thanks...
Sage: Well the best thing to talk about quickly is your story.
Ash: Yeah, how is Melting Fire going?
Me: It's going pretty good! It's really fun to confuse the reader. *evil smile*
Sage: ...
Me: Sorry Sage, but it's a fun book to write.
Sage: Agree to disagree...
Me: Yeah...I'm getting to the end though and that'll be exciting for you.
Sage: Yup, because I'm going on a long well earned vacation once you're done with it.
Drel: Three more minutes.
Me: I know, I know! ...you're almost as annoying as Sage...
Drel: No, I'm letting Sage keep his position as the annoying one.
Sage: ...thanks...
Me: *sighs* Well it looks like I have to go now. So, We'll see what I can come up with next week. Oh wait! Next week is the last week of co-op! Hmm...I need to find a way to remind myself to write a post...oh well, I'll figure something out. Later!
~N~


Have your contacts arrived in the mail yet?
ReplyDeleteMe: o, not yet. It's going to take a few more weeks.
ReplyDelete