Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Bad....

Me: I'm sorry, I forgot completely about the blog posts and school was too crazy to get around to it during the week.

Drel: That's an excuse you seem to use often.

Me: You're not in school anymore so you should know what it's like. Actually never mind, you were a A student and always found your homework easy.

Drel: Yup.

Me: Not fair.

Drel: Well so far it seems like you're pretty much an A student.

Me: True, but it's not easy for me.

Sage: I wasn't even in school for very long. ...wow...that kind of made me seem dumb.

Me: Well you were in a different kind of school....an assassin's school...though it wasn't even a school.

Sage: I suppose we did a few academic classes...but not many.

Me: If I didn't know what the place was like, I would be jealous...but I'm not.

Drel: ...

Me: Oh right! You don't know much about that assassin place do you? Funny seeing as you're brother was involved of it.

Drel: There are a lot of things that Ilus was involved with that I still don't know about.

Me: ...good point.

Sage: Wow, we lasted quite awhile just talking about school and homework.

Me: Haha, we did. That's so weird...but I guess we can pretty much talk about anything.

Sage: Though I feel like me and Drel are kind of hogging the conversations a lot.

Me: Well that's because you two are the most developed main characters in my newest stories.

Drel: What about Death?

Me: ...well...he doesn't really say much. He'd basically just sit there and watches. Besides, many of my characters can't see him.

Sage: Remind me why that is? I'm behind on his story.

Me: People can only see Death if they've almost died, or are about to die.

Sage: Ahhh. ...so I'd be able to see him then?

Me: Yes, because there were many times where you were inches from dying...

Sage: ...yeah...wait...same with Drel?

Drel: ...

Me: Yes...that was when...never mind, bad subject.

Sage: ...dang it, now I'm curious.

Drel: You can probably figure it out if you think about if for long enough.

Sage: ...really? Hmm... *starts thinking hard*

Me: Well anyways, we can't bring Death along until I figure out more about his character and most people won't be able to see him.

Naem: Hey! How can you see him?

Me: I'm his writer.

Naem: .........................right...

Sage: *still thinking*

Me: Then there's Daisuke from my other story but he speaks Japanese so we wouldn't be able to understand him.

Drel: But you write the story in English.

Me: ...so? He's still from Japan.

Drel: *rolls eyes* You're just making up excuses to not bring in anyone now.

Sage: OOOOOHHHHH! I know now.

Drel: See, it's obvious.

*week later*

Me: AAGGGHHHH! I completely forgot about this!!! Well I'll just post it because I won't have any time for another post today. But if I do, I will be sure to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment