(I did start this on Thursday but time ran out so I finished it on Friday morning.)
Me: Wow. I am getting really bad at either remembering to do these or getting distracted and never getting around to them. Last week, I was going to finish one I had started when I got home, but when I got home, I forgot.
Drel: At least you didn't use the 'school' excuse again.
Me: ...that's a very viable excuse. School can be hard! No, scratch that, it just takes up all my time.
Sage: Ignore Drel. He's been in an annoy mood all day.
Drel: Not my fault.
Sage: Hmm...well that is somewhat true.
Me: ...are you blaming me again?
Drel: Yes.
Me: Why? What did I do this time?!
Drel: *doesn't answer and goes back to reading a book*
Sage: He didn't like the daydream that you had this morning.
Me: ...oh...well that makes since.
Ren: ...everyone is wondering what the daydream was.
Me: Well...um, I can't say.
Naem: Then why even bring it up in the first place?!
Me: Sorry.... I'll just say that someone dies but that's it....
Ren: Someone Drel knew?
Sage: Yep.
Drel: *still reading a book, pretending not be listening to the conversation*
Me: *cough, cough* We might want to change the topic before something bad happens.
Sage: And you don't have a topic do you?
Me: ...no...and I didn't even write that much last week so it wouldn't be worth it to post what I wrote. *sighs* I can't think of anything to write.
Sage: What about what you were doing just a bit ago?
Me: Oh! Good idea! I was working on a small little thing that I heard about...somehow...actually, I don't know how I heard about it. They're these little projects called papercraft chibis. Here is one that I actually designed myself. :)
Me: It took me about three hours to design this...crazy right? Well I was basing it off of this picture of one of my characters:
Sage: ...wow...Daisuke looks very goth there...
Me: Yeah...but he's supposed to. He's a little misunderstood but the way he dresses doesn't help people's opinions of him. I'm getting off topic again. So that little thing I made is a template for a papercraft chibi. All you do is print it out and cut out the shapes. Then you fold and glue them together to make the chibi. Here is a picture of Daisuke when I completed him:
Me: I didn't mean for the bangs to cover over his eyes, but oh well. Can't fix that. ...actually, I could if I wanted to use the exacto knife to cut the hair differently, but that would have risk of ruining him so I don't think I want to do that.
Sage: So, assuming that you made one of Daisuke, you probably have one for a few of your other characters.
Me: Yup. :) But so far only you, and one other. I'll have to make one for Drel and that will take a long time.... Yeah...a very long time. All the little details, and I have no idea how I'm going to do your hair...oh well, I'll figure that out later.
Sage: She's made 21 of these little things and they're all sitting on her short bookshelf.
Me: I had them on my desk for awhile but they started invading the space so I had to move them. XP The most recent one would be Fluttershy but she was very trick and I lost one of her ears and accidentally threw away her wings and tail...so, she's basically just a cute girl with pink hair and wearing a pink dress.
Drel: The pieces are so small I'm surprised you haven't lost more.
Me: I usually assemble them on my desk and stay in one place so that I don't loose them. But I brought fluttershy's template to Legacy and cut it out there in one of my classes because my teacher allowed me to. The problem was, class was over before I started gluing the pieces together so I had to leave class to go to the table I usually sat at. Oh well, she's cute anyways. :)
Sage: So I'm guessing that one day you're going to make one for almost all of your characters.
Me: Yep! It's a fun little project. :) They're mostly all from anime though, so a lot of my friends don't know who they are which is a bummer...but I made Princess Peach from Mario and Link from the Legend of Zelda games.
Drel: And four different versions/sizes of Loki, one of which you gave to your friend.
Me: Yep. One is big, one is medium and the other one is really small. Small meaning about an inch and a half tall. Maybe a bit taller. Their typically two and a half inches tall but the big Loki is about five or so inches tall. XP
Sage: Then she made all the main characters from Ouran Host Club including three of Daisuke (two are larger sizes and she also has a version of him where he is wearing the Ouran uniform), Death the Kid (from Soul Eater), Tomoe (from Kamisama Kiss), Namine (from Kingdom Hearts), Lightning (from Final Fantasy), Izaya (from Durarara), and the others you know about.
Me: I should also mention that the templates I used for these characters I did not make myself. I only assembled the chibis. Many of them I found on Google Images or Deviantart.com. Except for Daisuke, I didn't design any of them.
Drel: Even with all the papercraft chibis that she's made, she has about twenty or so more ready to be cut out and made.
Me: Yep! They're so much fun! Even though it takes me about an hour to make one of them... :P I would post more pictures of the ones I've made, but my camera's battery just died so, sorry about that.
Sage: The battery seems to die a lot.
Me: That's because when I use it, I use it for a long time. :P Well! That's long enough for a decent post. :) I'm glad I was able to find something to talk about.
Sage: You're welcome...
Me: Ok fine, Sage thought of the topic but it doesn't matter. Hope you guys found this interest. Sorry for not posting in such a long while. I'll try to get back into the habit again. So until next time! Bye!
~N~


Love your little people.
ReplyDelete