Thursday, April 17, 2014

All About Anime

Me: Ugh...I haven't posted anything in so long.

Sage: No duh...

Me: I don't know what to talk about...but everyone had already guessed that probably.

Drel: Yes, we have.

Ren: That's probably why you haven't posted in so long.

Me: *sighs* Yeah...hmm...well I have this 30 day anime challenge thing that I've heard of and seen around so I'll do a few questions from that seeing as I have nothing better to do.

Drel: You might as well.

Me: Now I have to go find the list...

Sage: Got it.

Me: Great! *looks it over* Day one: Very first anime you watched. hmm...that's a hard one. I'm thinking it was probably Naruto. ...I have a feeling there was probably another before that but I can't remember what it was, so we're just going to say Naruto.

Slade: You only watched a bit of that, right?

Me: If you can call like forty episodes a bit.... Though it has hundred of episodes now so I suppose you could say it was a little bit.

Sage: It wasn't Naruto Shippuden though.

Me: Yeah. I might pick it up again in the future but it's still running so I'm not sure if I want to...

Drel: Next question, or day: Favorite anime you've watched so far.

Me: Ugh, I hate that kind of question....umm...There are too many. Ouran was good, but Kaichou waMaid-Sama and Fruits Basket was also really good... I can't decide, so I can't answer that question.

Ren: Day three: favorite male anime character.

Me: Usui Takumi. :)

Drel: You obviously didn't have to think about that for very long....

Me: I've been asked that question a number of times.

Slade: You can probably figure out the next question then. Day four: Favorite female anime character.

Me: ...hmm...that's a tricky one because there is rarely a girl that's likeable and not a ditsy idiot....

Sage: *snickers* Wow. Harsh.

Me: Well it's true when it comes to many anime. I'd have to say either Haruhi from Ouran, Misaki from Kaichou wa Maid-sama, or Hiyori from Hiyokoi.

Drel: Why Hiyori? She's almost as naive and helpless as it gets.

Me: Because I can relate to her more than I could to any other anime girl.

Drel: Fair point. You're both very short.

Me: Shut up.

Drel: :P Day five: Anime you're ashamed you enjoyed.

Me: ....there's only one that comes to mind...Vampire Knight. I only watched like an episode and a half of it but it was strangely interesting. That was like three years ago and I'm probably not going to finish it because it really wasn't all that good.

Ren: Day six: Anime you want to see but haven't yet.

Me: Well, I've been more interested in Attack on Titan now so I might watch that later and I think there's another but I don't remember what they are.

Sage: Day seven: Your anime crush.

Me: Don't have one.

Sage: Yeah, didn't think so.

Slade: Day eight: Favorite anime couple.

Me: Agh! That's so hard! Ummm.... For now I'm going to say Usui and Misaki.

Drel: Day nine: Favorite anime villain.

Me: hmm...that's also really hard. ugh, my brain is dead because I have a cold. Hisoka was pretty cool but rather creepy too. *sighs* I can't think of anyone else right at this moment.

Sage: Day ten: favorite fighter anime.

Me: hmm...either Naruto, Hunter x Hunter, or Nabari no Ou. I don't know which is my favorite though. Ok, should I answer the questions through fifteen?

Drel: Well we have a while so, sure.

Me: Ok.

Ren: Day eleven : Favorite mech anime.

Me: I don't think I've watched any mech anime. Oh wait. There was that one called like...The Sacred Seven I think.

Slade: Day twelve: saddest anime scene.

Me: hmm...that's basically the last scene of the last episode of almost every anime. :P It's always depressing.

Drel: Day thirteen: anime character you are most similar to.

Me: I kind of already answered that. Hiyori from Hiyokoi.

Sage: Day fourteen: anime that never gets old no matter how many times you're rewatched it.

Me: Ouran and Fruits Basket. :) I love those two.

Ren: Last question. Day fifteen: favorite anime sidekick or pet  from any anime.

Me: umm...hard one... Does Chii from Chii's Sweet Home count?

Sage: we'll say it does.

Me: Good. So that was fun! I'll try to post again next week with the other fifteen question. See ya!

~N~

2 comments:

  1. AH! Fun! XD
    Heeeeyyyy a couple days ago you said you'd never watch Attack on Titan! XP Why are you so interested now???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I couldn't really think of anything else. I just have to be careful what time of day I watch it. :P

      Delete