Saturday, May 31, 2014

All About Anime (part 2)

Me: Oh my goodness...I haven't posted anything in so long! First I was sick, then I got distracted, and then I decided to talk to my friend instead...it completely slipped my mind.... T.T I can't even remember what we were talking about....

Drel: It was the thirty day anime thing that you found.

Me: Ah yes! That's right. Well at least I have something to finish...because otherwise I probably would just give up on this post again.

Sage: Sooo, are we going to continue?

Me: Sure. I have something I have to go to later but I have a while.We're at day sixteen, right?

Drel: Yep.

Me: Ok, go ahead.

Drel: Day sixteen: anime with best animation.

Me: ...that question is impossible to answer. A lot of them have really good animation!

Slade: Well you have to pick one.

Me: Oh! I know. Amnesia. The style was so pretty in that one! ...I still have to finish it too.

Ren: You never seem to finish certain anime....

Me: Yeah...maybe it's because I don't want them to end. :P Next!

Slade: Day seventeen: favorite supporting male anime character.

Me: Would Ikuto count? I'm going to say Ikuto. :)

Ren: Day eighteen: favorite supporting female character.

Me: Hmm...I like Gou (or Kou) from Free. :) She's funny.

Thallus: Day nineteen: Most epic scene ever.

Me: Ah! Thallus! When did you get here?

Thallus: Just now.

Me: You haven't been here in forever!

Thallus:*shrugs* I've been busy. You still have to answer day nineteen.

Me: hmm....that's another impossible one! There are so many epic scenes!

Sage: Pick the first one that comes to your head.

Me: Uhh...the fight between Sasuke and Itachi. Meaning like their last fight. ...yeah, watched it on Youtube even though I've barely watched any of that show.

Sage: Day twenty: Anime character that gets on your nerves.

Me: Renge from Ouran...either her or Black Star from Soul Eater...no, Black Star wins.

Drel: Day twenty-one: Favorite goofy anime character.

Me: Hmm...Probably Death the Kid because he can be pretty goofy. :P

Thallus: Day twenty-two: Favorite Weapon, gear, or armor used in anime.

Me: ....uuhhh...Let's just say weapon. umm...that'd be...ugh, these questions are so hard?! I'll just say Hibari's Tanfa in Hitman Reborn because they're pretty cool.

Ren: Day twenty-three: Favorite attack someone used in an anime.

Me: Ooo! Killua's lightning attack! I've always loved electricity.

Slade: Twenty-four: Moment that shocked you the most in an anime.

Me: ....uhhh...I feel like there was one that happened recently...hmm...I can't really think of any because I'm not easily shocked in anime....

Drel: Twenty-five: Saddest anime death.

Me: Yoite!! T.T I hated that part...I cried...twice.... I seriously thought they were going to find a way to save him, but they didn't. T.T

Sage: Twenty-six: Best anime fight.

Me: ...uh...Oh! Belaphor and Gokudera with the wires and the knives from Hitman Reborn. That was cool. :)

Ren: Twenty-seven: Most boss scene from any anime character.

Me: ...hmm...I really don't know. Maybe a scene with Sebastian in it because he's had some pretty awesome scenes. :)

Drel: Twenty-eight: Favorite quote from any anime character.

Me: I don't really have any...I'll go look up a few.

Sage: That's cheating.

Me: There are no rules to this. ;)

Sage: Fine...

Me: Here's one from Ciel: "Moping around with sadness and sorrow...what will come of it? Even dead people can do that. However, I'll live and stand on my own two legs. If we are going to die one day, wouldn't it be better we have no regrets?"

Sage: Day twenty-nine: an anime you wished was real.

Me: ...none really. It would be very frightening if some of them were real....

Thallus: Last one. Day thirty: an anime you wish never ended and continued on.

Me: ...all of them... But if I had to pick one...hmm... Kaichou wa maid-sama. :)

Sage: Viola, we're done.

Me: Yay! That was fun. I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue posting on this blog regularly. Things can get a bit crazy in the summer sometimes...but I don't know. We'll just have to wait see.

~N~

1 comment: