Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Hobbit Riding a Platypus and Pink Hair...

Me: Tonight we're...somewhere....where are we Ash?

Ash: It's a secret.

Me: Ok, well it looks kind of like a attic, but without the dust.

Naem: So we if we don't know where we are how did we get here?

Ash: I teleported you here.

Me: *clears throat* So what do you guys want to talk about?

*silence*

Me: Well that went well. What's the first thing that comes to your head Ren.

Ren: You seriously don't want to know what just popped into my head.

Me: What?

Ren: ...I was just thinking about that movie we watched a few days ago.

Taeyin: You mean the Justin Bieber movie?

Ash: *groans* I don't know how you guys got me to watch that.

Me: ...we're not going to talk about Justin Bieber.

Ren: Thank you.

Me: Anyone else have an idea.

Naem: Ice cream!!

Alexis: Do you only think about food Naem?

Naem: Why yes, yes I do.

Daerien: And there's the Phineas and Ferb quote, how did I see that one coming?

Draven: Probably because he speaks in movie quote almost 40% of the day.

Naem: Hey it's not that hard to do!

Me: How about we talk Phineas and Ferb, just because.

Ren: I've never watched that show.

Ash: Ditto.

Daerien: I watched a little bit.

Alexis: You have to watch it. I love that show!

Me: I haven't watched it a long time.

Taeyin: Phineas is so hard to remember how to spell! Ferb is really easy though.

Me: I have a stuffed Perry! (No joke, I actually do in real life.)

Alexis: I saw it! He's so cute!

Ren: You also have a stuffed Frodo that was riding Perry...it looked really weird.

Daerien: *snickers* 'I saw a hobbit riding a platypus', now that is something I don't get to say every day!

Me: *laughs*

Ash: It doesn't make since that Ferb has green hair...

Me: I've often wondered about that...he's the only one with unnatural hair color.

Alexis: Ferb's cool like that.

Taeyin: I agree!

Daerien: *still laughing about a hobbit riding a platypus*

Naem: It's not that funny.

Daerien: If you think about it, it is.

Me: Ok what's the weirdest unnatural hair color?

All guy: Pink.

Taeyin: *laughs*

Alexis: * stifles a giggle*

Me: For a guy yes.

Ash: Girls look fine with pink hair. Like Lylar, she looks fine with pink hair but a guy...it just looks weird.

Me: Though some can pull it off.

Ren: check this picture out: (I don't know who owns this...)





Daerien: ...that's just...is that supposed to be a guy?

Me: *snickers* I think it is. But he doesn't look too weird.

Naem: He kind of looks cool.

Me: Yeah...kind of.

Ash: That just looks wrong. I don't think any guy should have pink hair.

Daerien: *smiles* Hey if you change his hair color...he'd look like you Ash.

Ash:...not really.

Daerien: Well a younger you.

Me: Lol! I just realized I don't know what color Ash's eyes are.

Ash: ...wow...fail.

Me: I've been thinking red...yeah they might be red but you look cool with yellow eyes too.

Ash: *sighs* Do I get a say in this?

Me: Not really. *sticks tongue out* my choice.

Ash: What about black.

Me: Nah, too goth...no offence Jrey.

Jrey: None taken.

Naem: *gasp* It lives!

Draven: *smacks Naem on the head* Cut that out.

Naem: Sorry I couldn't resist.

Me: Well I think I should head to bed...can you teleport us out of here?

Ash: Sure. *teleports to my living room*

Naem: Well kids it's been fun, stay good and Santa might bring you a present next year! Be bad and he'll give you a stocking full of coal! Don't be bad! See ya, earthling people that live on earth. Naem has left the building!

Me: ...that was random. Well bye.

2 comments: