Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Congrats!

Me: Yay! We're going to have a celebration because Ash and Daerien are now officially in Seventeen Phantoms!

Ash: Woo-hoo.

Me: Love your enthusiasm, Ash.

Daerien: Well I'm happy.

Naem: Why did you say 'Congrats'?

Draven: It's short for congratulations, Naem.

Naem: Oh...I knew that!

Ren: Sure you did.

Ash: You still haven't come up with my eye color yet.

Naem: ...then how can you be in the story?

Ash: I have wear black mask and you can't see my eyes.

Naem: Oookay...

Taeyin: What is the mask made out of? Metal?

Me: ...I don't really know but I think it's a type of thick plastic.

Alexis: Do you have a picture of it?

Me: Sadly no. It's just a plain black masks that's kind of fitted like his face...if you know what I mean.

Daerien: Weren't you going to show them what you drew today?

Me: *laughs* Sure! Ok so do you know what a Chibi is?

Draven: No.

Taeyin: I believe so...

Me: It's like a really cartoony way of drawing something. For instance:


















Me: Those are all Chibis of people from Naruto.

Ren: And what does this have to do with anything?

Me: I drew a Chibi today of Ash. Just because I was bored.

Ash: Oh great.

Me: Here it is:



















Daerien: You look so cute!

Me: I know right? I couldn't get the shape of his head just right so it does look a little funny, but Chibis are suppose to be that way. :) (I'm not sure if 'Chibis' is the correct plural, but oh well.) I think I'm going to make a Chibi of everyone of my characters. (I'm not very good at drawing.)

Naem: ...Uh you don't have to do that.

Me: I'll draw it during History today. (That was when I drew Ash's Chibi as well.)

Taeyin: Ash does look kind of cute. :)

Ash: I'm keeping my comments to myself.

Me: *giggle*

Draven: fyi we're in the dining room, sitting at the table.

Me: Oops! I forgot to say that.

Ren: And Jrey and Alexis aren't here because Alexis went home and Jrey...disappeared as always.

Daerien: You haven't told them what Ash looks like.

Me: Oh yeah. Well he's still wearing a mask in the story so they don't know his eye color or what his face looks like, but he took off the hood so they saw his hair. He has white hair with streaks of black. I don't know if I should say black highlights or streaked with black...it's pretty much the same thing though.

Daerien: They know what I look like: Sky blue hair with pale blue eyes.

Me: I'll post a picture of Ash when they see his face in the story.

Ash: Which might be soon.

Taeyin: Finally!

Me: Well I must admit this post wasn't as funny as the others.

Ren: I think it was funny. I liked the picture of Ash.

Me: I think I'm going to edit it today.

Ash: Good.

Naem: *snickers*

Draven: Well are we done?

Me: I think so. I need to go work on Seventeen Phantoms because Ash wants me to get the part I'm at over with quickly.

Naem: Why?

Ash: Because...

Daerien: He's basically dying. :P

Naem: Whoa, not fun.

Ash: Tell me about it.

Ren: Why are you so mean to us Silver?

Me: Sorry! (Ash doesn't end up dying in case your wondering.)

Naem: *clears throat* Well time for us to go! See ya people! Peace out!

2 comments: