Me: Today we're at my house with my characters in the living room. We might change locations every now and then, but it will most likely be at my house. Jrey isn't here...and I don't really know where he is actually. He left a few minutes ago muttering something about something he had to check on. Presently in the room we have Ren, Ash, Draven, Naem and Taeyin. Daerien is watching a movie downstairs and doesn't want to be a part of this just yet.
Ren: Hello, I'm glad your reading this!
Naem: Be prepared to laugh, or I will make you.
Taeyin: Too bad they don't have smiley faces on this.
Draven: I'm glad they don't, because Naem would go crazy.
Me: *clears throat* You're supposed to be saying hi or something like that. Ren did fine and Naem, you were kind of ok. Let's try this again.
Naem: ....Greetings earthlings!
Taeyin: Welcome, I'm glad you've decided to join us here. We're not sure how this is going to turn out, but it should be fun.
Draven: Hi, I hope you enjoy this.
Ash: Hey everyone.
Ren: Hey Silver, I have a question. Is Lylar going to be joining us?
Me: ...she might pay us an unexpected visit...
Ren: Great...just make sure I'm out of the room when she does.
Ash: *smirks*
Draven: I'm sure we'll explain who Lylar is later, so for those reading: she's a really annoying girl.
Me: *smiles* According to you she is. Some people would beg to differ.
Ren: ...like who?
Ash: She's not as bad as her brother.
Me: Ok, ok, off Lylar and her brother. Ash can you go convince Daerien to get up here?
Ash: ...by convince do you mean force to words?
Me: I don't really care, just as long as you don't knock him out again.
Ash: ...that was an accident. *goes downstairs*
Naem: I'm surprised that you actually let him have the option to used force: normally you like to avoid violence.
Me: Well, let's just say I'm in a weird mood.
Draven: That's never a good thing.
Me: *evil grin*
Ren: Not again.
Ash: *comes upstairs with Daerien behind him, unharmed* That was easy, I just asked him.
Daerien: I was getting bored anyways.
Taeyin: How can you get bored watching Pirates of the Caribbean?!
Ash: He's skilled like that.
Daerien: Anyway, hi people.
Me: He caught on fast.
Daerien: I usually do.
Me: Well I think we're almost done here.
Daerien: But I just got here!
Me: I thought you didn't want to be a part of it.
Daerien: Well I changed my mind.
Me: You can close us then.
Daerien: Alright. If you have any questions you want to ask any of us about anything just leave a comment below and we'll get back to you on that. I hope you liked this little chat we had and are looking forward to the next one, I know we are! If you have a topic or thing that you want us to talk about please tell us! Until next time, see ya people!
No comments:
Post a Comment