Friday, January 13, 2012

Talking about Talking

Me: So, what should we talk about? I'm pretty open to options right now.

Ren: Maybe we should start by saying where we are.

Me: Oh, yeah good idea.

Naem: We're at our author'shouse but this time we're in the TV room, located downstairs. If you turn right it'll be the first door that you see, unless you look to far right then that would be the door that leads to the storage under the stairs. And if you don't look far enough right you'll be looking at the door that leads into the laundry room. However if you look completely the wrong way, mistaking left for right, you'll be looking at the door that leads into the garage.

Me: ...I don't think they need to know all of that Naem.

Naem: Well now they're well informed. Oh, and there is a big dark blue chair, a ornage chair, and a dark blue couch in the TV room. I'm sitting in the orange chair, Daerien got the big blue one, I, Silver, Draven, Taeyin, and Ren are on the couch. Draven is sitting on the table, and Ash is just leaning against the wall with a...dark look on his face...I'll be quiet now.

Ren: *snickers*

Daerien: Just fyi, Ash has been in a bad mood for some reason, and of course he won't tell us.

Me: Yeah anyways...back to what we should talk about.

Naem: I vote cheeseburgers.

Me: You already went to Burger King today two times and I think Draven is sick of burgers.

Draven: I wish he'd never heard about them.

Ren: That could be my fault...

Daerien: How about we talk about a movie or something.

Me: Sure, but I was thinking about saving that for another time.

Taeyin: *giggle* We could talk about our shopping experiences.

Draven and Ren: NO!

Taeyin: Didn't think so.

Me: Ash you're kind of creeping me out could you say something and stop looking at me like that?

Ash: ...

Me: *sigh* Ok, stay silent.

Naem: We could talk about how annoying silent people are. *grins at Jrey and Ash*

Ash: *glares at Naem with a poisonous look*

Naem: Or not.

Daerien: So far all we've talked about it what to talk about, and we've gotten pretty far.

Me: Let's tell the readers what's going on in my book. Sorry Ash and Daerien but you're not in this part, but I don't think Ash minds.

Ren: So right now in the story we've reached a hotel called The Flowering Sun and Drayol, Raey, and I are about to go shopping, against our will.

Daerien: If it's against your will why don't you stop them? Their just girls anyway.

Me: *clears throat*

Daerien: No offence.

Draven: Probably because their mom's told them not to hit a girl. I know mine used too...

Ren: I think every mom tells their sons that.

Ash: Mine didn't.

Taeyin: .....

Ash: Not that I would, unless I had a reason too.

Jrey: Same here.

Naem: *glances in shock at Jrey and gasps* He speaks!

Jrey: *rolls his eyes and ignored Naem*

Naem: No, I was wrong: it was the wind wasn't it?

Taeyin: *hits Naem over the head with a book*

Naem: Ow!

Taeyin: It didn't hurt that badly, don't be a baby.

Draven: *smirks* I was going to do that, but you beat me too it.

Ash: *pushes off the wall and heads towards the door*

Me: Where you going?

Ash: I just remembered something I forgot to do. *leaves the room*

Me: Why does no one tell me where they're going?

Draven: Because we like to be secretive.

Ren: And because we don't want to. *sticks tongue out*

Me: How would you feel if people never tell you were they're going and just walk out the door?

Ren: *shrugs* I don't know, that's never happened to me.

Me: And yet to do that to me?

Ren: *grins* It's fun to see your reaction.

Me: ...how about I bring Lylar here?

Ren: You wouldn't.

Me: Oh yes I would. To the readers: because I'm an writer I can make my characters appear and disappear as I please. Like so. *makes Ren disappear*

Draven: Why did you do that?

Me: I'm just showing them what I can do. *makes Ren appear again*

Ren: You're creepy, yes we know. You don't have to remind us.

Daerien: So when I was downstairs why didn't you just do that and bring me upstairs?

Me: Because that's to easy. Whoa, do you think we've talked enough guys and Taeyin?

Taeyin: Hey, that's not cool.

Me: Sorry.

Ren: Yeah I'm think we're done.

Daerien: I just hope we didn't bore them.

Naem: Who cares if we did?

Me: I do.

Ren: If you thought this talk was boring just say so below and we will avoid not having a topic next time.

Draven: And if you didn't think it was bored, say so as well, so we know you like us rambling about nothing specific.

Me: *makes Ash comes back*

Ash: What?

Me: We're rapping up our chat want to say anything.

Ash: If I wanted to say anything I would have said it.

Me: Okey-dokey. *makes Ash disappear again*

Taeyin: Well see you guys (or girls) next time and don't forget to post if it was boring or not.

Naem: We're out people. Peace off!

1 comment:

  1. Ren: WHOA! Sorry people, we weren't aware of how long that was going to be!

    ReplyDelete