Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Meet The Gang!

I have many characters that will be on this blog and I'll try as best I can to describe them for you. (The pictures won't be exactly what they look like which is why I put a description as well.) Here are the characters from my story called Seventeen Phantoms:


Renzar Zeire
15 1/2 years old
White hair and midnight blue eyes.
About: He likes to be called Ren and people rarely call him by his full name unless they're mad at him or need to get his attention. He doesn't talk to much but does have a sense of humor. He has two younger sisters (Selis and Veelyn will not be joining us on the blog) and was raised on the world Fraeus. Ren is a Swift Phantom. (I'll explain about Phantoms and such later.)









Naem Casva
14 years old
Orange hair and green eyes.
About: Naem is a goofball most of the time, but can be serious in some situations. Most of the time he makes everyone laugh and spits out random comments that seem to come out of no where. He likes to playfully make fun of people and has a bad habit of making booby-traps. Naem is a Olterim. (Olterims can teleport, influence minds, and make illusions. They also naturally run faster then the normal human, have faster reflexes, see farther, and can also see in the dark. (He rarely uses his powers.)


Ashaen
18 years old.
According to the story Ren and the others haven't seen what he looks like and I haven't written the part where they see his face. (Well at the point that I'm at they don't even know his name yet!) So until they find out what Ashaen looks like, you'll just have to picture him as a figure clothed in a black cloak and you can't see his face.
About: He usually goes by Ash but is occasionally called Ashaen. I can't reveal much about him so you'll just have to wait and see. (I'll post an update about Ash as soon as they find out more about him in the story.)







Jrey
16 years old
Black hair and black eyes. He as a symbol under his left eye that looks kind of like that picture right below this.                          Here:





About: Jrey doesn't talk much and so no one knows much about him, but he says he's an orphan. He's best friends with Draven. He's a Midnight Phantom. (Don't like his picture!)


Draven
16 years old. (Looks older than the picture)
Silvery navy-blue hair and light grey eyes.
About: Draven is quite normal and talks regularly but he's not that talkative. Most of the time he listens to other people. He's almost the only one that can get Jrey to talk. Draven is a Rogue Phantom.
(Don't like this picture either!)




Daerien Vaser
17 years old
Sky-blue hair (lighter then in the picture and silvery-blue eyes.
About: Daerien's not even in the story yet! So lucky you, you get to meet a character early. Daerien is sometimes called Dae by his friends and he's a bit of a goofball but not as much as Naem. (Ah! Spoiler:) He lives in the same house as Ashaen and is good friends with him.
(This picture isn't my favorite of him.)








Taeyin Vava
15 years old.
Maroon hair and aqua blue eyes.
About: She doesn't talk much and is an only child. Taeyin is called Tae by her relatives but no one else. She's sweet and sometimes shy, which is strange because she's a Warrior Phantom. She doesn't talk much either.
(I don't like this picture.)





Theses are only a few of the characters that will be joining us, but we'll start we these guys. (And girl.) As we go on I might post updates on a character, a bit about their background, a picture that I found of them, ect, ect, ect. There will be characters from other stories of mine that might drop by to say hello or ask me a question, but for now there's only going to be a few of the people from Seventeen Phantoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment