Hello everyone!!
I'm so excited you're reading this blog, it's going to be so much fun! I hope I'll keep you entertained and interested. This is my first blog ever so I'm a little new at this. I might have a few typos in my posts, so just a heads up. Most of the things I post will be completely random, but hey, that's just the way I am!
Anyway, about me:
My real name is going to remain unknown, but you can call me Silver if you want. I go by a lot of other names, such as, Alex Black, Silvermoon, Nghome, Assen, Fox, Arilif, Aryana, Aspen, Anna Fang, Assassin, April Black, and recently Viper. You can call me anyone of those if you like. If you have any questions about why I'm called a certain name, just ask and I'll answer.
Ah! I lost my train of thought...oh yes, I remember now. Most of the things here will be pertaining to my stories and you can read four of my stories if you follow the links below to a site were I post the chapters. Remember, I haven't finished any of my seven stories so characters, details, and scenes are bound to change.
Seventeen Phantoms is the one that I'll be talking about the most. I've been working on The Late Bloom Tavern and The Secret in the Forest for a year, Seventeen Phantoms for about three months, and Unknown Secrets for three whole years. I've been working really hard on each one, plus my other stories that I am not posting online. (I will not post the last few chapters of my stories online just in case someone intends to steal them.) I'll add a brief summery of each story later on.
I hope you'll come to like my characters as much as I do. :)
-Silver Phoenix
:) I hope that you have lots of fun with this, and I really look forward to reading your Blog!
ReplyDelete