Me: Today I decided that we would talk about a picture, just because it'd be fun.
Ren: Also we're at The Flowering Sun hotel from the story instead of Silver's house.
Me: We're all here in the lobby and it's empty as normal.
Ash: Which is nice, I don't like when there are a lot of people around.
Draven: Apparently The Flowering Sun doesn't get many people here, but it is in the middle of winter and everyone's staying home or travelling to warmer places.
Daerien: *clears throat* can we please try to stay on topic.
Me: I think it's practically impossible to stay on topic, but let's give it a shot ok?
Daerien: So what's the picture we're going to discuss?
Me: Hold on let me find it...
Ash: Great...The Rising Mist.
Me: Good job, you know who they are.
Ash: Of course I do, I know their leader. Why are we talking about them?
Me: Because I felt like it, why don't you explain who they are Ash, since you know the most about them.
Ash: *sigh* They're a really annoying gang that likes to push their ways into people's business and cause trouble for people. They're natural mischief makers and pranksters, ten times worse then Naem.
Naem: Hey!
Ash: *ignores Naem* But even though sometimes they may be foolish and do some pretty stupid things, it's not wise to underestimate them; they have some powerful people on their side and they don't play nice. They prefer breaking pretty much anyone's rules except their leader's rules: Amaran. He's a really annoying guy as well, but we're not here to talk about him.
Draven: So it's obvious you've run into this gang before, since you know so much about them.
Ash: *nods* I've had a few encounters, but nothing that important. So long as they don't bug me or get in my way, I ignore them and they ignore me.
Ren: Do you show your face to anyone?
Ash: Not many. Only people that I know well, like Daerien, know what I look like.
Naem: So you've seen him without the creepy cloak and hood?
Daerien: Uh, yeah. That's what he just said.
Me: Back to the picture!
Ash: The five people in the picture are the Rising's Mist's top members. The girl farthest on the right doesn't talk very much and rarely does anything unless she's told to. The other girl in braids, usually won't be quite and annoys the others. The guys in front of the girls think's he can do anything. His brother, the one in the back to the left, makes sure he doesn't go and do something stupid.
Me: And last but certainly not least is the guy with the red sunglasses.
Ash: He's my least favorite out of the five and he's also the most powerful of them. Some might say he's better then Amaran and I think him and Amaran are fairly equal. The blond dude is the leader of the five and they form a team called the Rising Five. He keeps them in line.
Ren: Creepy. So far I've only meet the Rising Mist once and I kind of want to avoid any other meetings.
Ash: That's wise but I doubt you're going to avoid them.
Naem: Why is he holding a sign with an exclamation point on it?
Ash: Don't ask me. Why should I know what he does.
Me: Plus it's just a picture I found online and I don't think I'll have him have that in the story and I may change what they look like, but I like the blond guy
Ash: He's annoying.
Me: Yeah, they got that.
Taeyin: *yawn* I'm tired, so I'm going to bed.
Me: I think we all should, it's late.
Ash: It's only 10:20.
Me: I know that's not that late for you, but it is for me. Time to go to bed everyone. See you next time!
Naem: Tootles!

No comments:
Post a Comment