Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My least favorite word that begins with B.

Me: I have a feeling Ash knows (from all my complaining) what we're going to talk about today.

Ash: Yep.

Alexis: We're downstairs and listening to Star Wars soundtrack from basically all of the movies. Everyone's here.

Me: So does anyone else know? It starts with a B.

Daerien: I was thinking Banshee but I don't think so.

Me: No, though that is a possible topic for later.

Taeyin: I was going to say your new story you started yesterday but that starts with an A.

Me: Yeah not that.

Naem: BALLOONS!!

Me: ...no.

Draven: I have no clue.

Ash: Braces.

All: Oh.

Me: Yep. Guess why?

Ren: Because you went to the Orthodontist today and they checked them.

Jafen: Which included taking out the wire and then replacing it a little tighter then before.

Me: Yep. *groans* I HATE braces! They hurt so much!

Draven: Well none of us have had it...I think.

Bria: I have and I agree with Silver though I didn't have them as long as she did.

Ren: So only Bria and Silver have actually had braces.

Ash: Yeah.

Me: I changed the colored band today too. I had origanally had dark green and then red then light green, then red again, then a different color that I don't remember...then green, and now black. :) Though my sister says they look dark blue, but I haven't look in a mirror yet so I don't know.

Taeyin: You haven't looked in a mirror in eight hours?! That's kind of impressive...

Me: Well I hardly care what I look like because I don't have anywhere I have to go.

Ash: Sometimes I go without looking in the mirror for days.

Bria: That's because your a guy.

Ash: True.

Me: Ugh! I hate braces!

Naem: You've said that before.

Me: I don't care! It's always the back teeth on the right that hurt! First I get sick and now I have to deal with braces!

Ash: *sigh* You've been complaining all day.

Me: So I mentioned before. I still don't have a clue when they'll come off though. :(

Bria: I think it's soon because you've had them for a little more then a year now.

Me: *facepalm* I forgot to tell mom to load up on yogurt and apple sauce so I'll be able to eat something.

Ren: How long does the pain last?

Me: The longest was five weeks for it to go away completely. But I'm guessing three weeks this time. I hope I'm wrong though. :( I'm not wearing my rubber bands because that only increases the pain a lot.

Bria: I don't really know why people are scared to do to the Dentist it isn't really that bad. The Orthodontist is much worse.

Me: I completely agree here! Ok, because there wasn't much we could talk about with braces let's talk about our new topic for the next post!

Naem: I know!

Me: *sighs* fine, what is it Naem?

Naem: Aerien!

Draven: ...something happened to Naem! He's not joking around anymore!

Me: Hmm, I have to agree with him though; that is a good idea.

Bria: Umm...what or who is Aerien?

Me: Hmm? Oh sorry! I don't think I told you. I started another story yesterday and it's called Aerien. Can't say too much, because that will be our next topic.

Bria: I guess I'll have to wait then. I think we're down talking

Me: Alright then. Well those of you who have never had braces: Lucky you! To those who have had: Your lucky not to have them! and to those who have: ...I feel for you. Tune in next time to hear about my newest story! It's pretty cool!

Naem: See ya earthlings! Naem has left the building as of now.

2 comments:

  1. :( I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me: I feel a quite a bit better today.
    Ash: She hasn't complained at all.

    ReplyDelete