Me: Sadly I must report that one of my fish, (Daezar) has died. :( But we can get another black Molly because he died within 14 days of the day we bought him. (Yay!) It wasn't that sad, I mean it's only a fish.
Daerien: That was the one with Ash's middle name.
Me: Sorry Ash. :P I'll name the other one Daezar as well.
Ash: Ok, sure.
Me: I have a stuffy nose and my head is also stuffed up so I can't think right. Plus I have a little bit of a soar throat too. I think I'm going to skip out on doing a blog post today because I don't feel so good. I will try to post something on Monday if I feel better by then.
Ren: Great that means all of us are getting a cold.
Me: Sadly yes. Sorry everyone I just don't feel so good today and if I did try to do a blog post it wouldn't be very good or funny either. Sorry again.
No comments:
Post a Comment