Friday, March 9, 2012

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!!!

Naem: Wow...interesting title...sounds like something I would say.

Draven: Yep.

Me: Well before I explain why I named it that, I need to add two more people here.

Ren: Oh boy.

Me: Here we go:
Slade
16 1/2 years old
Black hair, eyes, and normally wears black
About: Slade isn't human and he doesn't really know what he is. He grew up in a lab that was run by an evil scientist named Kamar Rales. His parents and younger sister died in the lab when he was young. Dr. Rales was the one responsible for surgically attaching his wings. Slade is able to use magic but he normally don't call it that. Kamar also has the ability to use magic as well. Slade escaped the lab when he was 13 and had been living completely alone. He met Bria and they became good friends. When she found out what he was she wasn't scared of him and he realized that he liked her...a lot. :P





Syven
Looks and acts 16 1/2 years old but is much younger (but I'm not really sure how he really is)
White hair, white eyes, and usually wears white.
About: Syven looks exactly like Slade but looks the exact opposite. He also acts different as well. Syven was made by Kamar Rales and is an exact clone of Slade except for his attitude. Syven grew up with Slade and escaped with him but Slade found out that Syven wasn't able to live as long as normal people would be able to so he formed a Time Glacier that would keep Syven's life force from being used up and Syven willingly step in it. Three years passed and then Syven was freed by Bria when Slade needed his help.


Me: I have a feeling Naem and Syven are going to get along just fine.

Ash: Oh great.

Taeyin: *reads over Slade's profile again* Wait a minutes so Bria and Slade...

Bria: *blushes and hides behind book.*

Me: *whispers to Taeyin* Yes they both love each other, but don't bug them about it.

Taeyin: Ah, I see.

Ren: How many people are you going to add here!?

Me: Not to many more...I hope. There's a reason I added Slade and Syven.

Syven: And that is?

Ash: Let me guess, it has to do with the title.

Me: correct!

Naem: Do what's the reason?

Me: *pause for effect* I'm going to finished The Night's Shadow very soon!!!

Bria: Oh good!

Syven: Well, not good judging by what parts she's at...

Slade: Don't remind me.

Me: I probably will finish it either tonight or Friday!!!! *squeals with excitement*

Ren: That's so cool, Silver!

Me: I know right?!

Naem: Oh, so that's why it's called Hooray, Hooray, Hooray, Hooray.

(two days pass)

Me: AHH! I though I published this! Well sorry about that! I'll post it now. I'm like half a page away from finishing The Night's Shadow! I'm going to go work on it so I'll post this now and leave you with my two favorite quotes:

“I though you were dead.” He [Kamar] said.
“I wish you were dead.” Syven said.
____________________________
“I’m impressed.” Kamar said.
“I’m not.” Slade retorted.
“You’ve been hanging around Syven too much.” Kamar said, glaring at him.
Slade smirked.
“Maybe I have.”

Me: LOL! I love those quotes. I think I might make a sequel to The Night's Shadow...but I'm not sure who'd it be about.

Syven: Me!

Slade: You've just jealous that you weren't in the whole story.

Syven: Am not!...well maybe a little bit.

Me: Well time to wrap this up! See ya next time people! Post a comment if you think I should write a sequel to The Night's Shadow! Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment