Sunday, March 4, 2012

Random, New, Cool, Thingy

Me: Ok this really don't quailify for a blog post because I'm just going to quickly share with you a cool thingy that I made:


























Me: So basically what I did was take my four favorite stories (that I'm writing) and the four main(ish) characters and made this picture. The first four boxes are Aspen, Zender, Jafen and Elexin from Unknown Secrets. The next one is Slade, Bria, Syven, and Blair from The Night's Shadow. The next row is Aerista, Makayla, Jaspen, and Prince Sage from Aerien. And last but not lease: Ren, Raey, Ash, and Daerien.

Naem: Why am I not there?!

Me: Because you're only in the beginning of the story. :(

Jafen: I like it.

Ren: Me too. :)

Daerien: I like my picture. :P

Aerista: Ditto.

Bria: Same here but I don't think they know who Syven is.

Me: Well that's for them to find out. :P Hope you people enjoy it too! I'll be posting (hopefully) on Monday, so see you tomorrow!

1 comment: