Friday, March 23, 2012

The Return of L and the Answer to Camping!

Me: Uh...topic...what should I have for a topic...I don't have a topic!!

Naem: Topic, shmopic. We ain't need no stinking topic!

Slade: ...'ain't need no?' So we do need one?

Naem: No we don't! We can just ramble like we're doing now. *smirks*

Slade: We're not rambling yet.

Syven: Cheeseburger.

Me: *cracks up* What?

Syven: Cheeseburger. I want a cheeseburger.

Me: Well sorry I don't have one.

Naem: I have an idea!

Me: Oh great.

Naem: Let's randomly say things that have nothing to do with the topic.

Me: ...you do that.

Lylar: *appears* Miss me?

Ren: *yelps and falls over back of the cough*

Draven: No we didn't. We actually were hoping you weren't going to come back.

Ren: *hides behind the couch*

Ash: *walks in with popcorn* Oh, hey Ly. *sits on the couch*

Taeyin: I'm surprised you're not scared of her!

Alexis: Eep! *hides behind the couch with Ren*

Jrey: *glares darkly at Lylar*

Me: ...Hi, Lylar. What are you doing here?

Lylar: I just wanted to drop by. I was bored.

Naem: I don't see why everyone's scared of her.

Draven: That's because you don't know what she does. *whispers in Naem's ear*

Naem: *pales and hides behind the couch*

Ash: *rolls his eyes* Relax you guys.

Daerien: Leave them alone Ash, they can hide if they want.

Me: Ash is just showing off. I know how to really scare him though. *evil grin*

Ash: But you can't bring him here, without spoiling something and you hate spoilers.

Me: *pouts* I hate it when I'm beat by my own character.

Lylar: I also want to remind you of something the readers don't know.

Me: Hmm?

Lylar: It's something about Ashaen and Renzar.

Me: ...oh! Yeah, I suppose I did forget to say that didn't I?!

Ash: Say what?

Me: That you two are brothers.

Ash: Oh yeah, that'd be important for the audience to know.

Ren: ...I almost forgot about that.

Lylar: *peeks over the edge of the couch* What's wrong? Not happy to see me, Renzar?

Ren: *glared at her* No I'm not.

Syven: Smurf Attack!

Me: ...what?

Syven: remember? We're going to say something that has nothing to do with the topic.

Me: Oh...right.

Alexis: We're in the living room by the way and pretty much everyone's here.

Jafen: Hey Ren, I have an idea.

Ren: What?

Jafen: *smirks* Three words.

Ren: Ok...

Jafen: Lylar, meet Malicor.

Lylar: ...

Ren: *grins*

Lylar: *disappears*

Jafen: Told you it'd work.

Ren: Thanks.

Naem: Camping.

Me: Good idea.

Naem: ...what? I was just saying something random.

Me: Ok people, remember that game where we went camping and you had to find out the trick? Want to know what it is?

Ren: Yes!

Taeyin: Obviously!

Me: Ok. C.A.M.P.I.N.G. Each thing you ask to bring has to begin with one of those letters.

Ren: I get it now!

Ash: So you can bring a Cat, Ant, Mole, Pipe, IPad, Net, and Gun.

Me: Yep! I played it at a place called TeenPact, and we went 'TeenPact Camping'. So it could start with a T,E,E,N,P,A,C,T, C,A,M,P,I,N, or G.

Taeyin: That makes so much sense now!

Slade: There are some versions were the objects have to be in order. Like people can't say, 'Car' then a 'Missile', it has to be a Car and something that beings with A and then M and so on and so on.

Me: I hope that makes sense now. If you have any questions just ask and I'll answer them.

Syven: *smirks* Motorcycle.

Me: *rolls eyes* Ha, ha.

Bria: Well I hope you enjoyed this post, we'll be back on Monday, hopefully. But Silver may post tomorrow if she feels like it. It's Springtime! I hope it doesn't snow again. Well, stay warm and enjoy the flowers!

All: See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment