Naem: Sounds like something the Doctor would say.
Me: *facepalm* You've been watching too much Doctor Who.
Naem: We're watching it right now.
Me: Ah...
Slade: *smirks* So frozen stuff?
Me: Yep. I was eating frozen mangoes when got the idea.
Ash: Figures.
Syven: *cracks up* I love Doctor Who!
Slade: And if you're wandering yes, this is the first time Syven has ever watched DW.
Syven: We're three minutes in and this is my favorite line: Lady: "State you name, rank, and purpose." The Doctor: "The Doctor...Doctor....fun." LOL!
Naem: The Doctor: "I don't like funny robots." *grins*
Me: *clears throat* Yes, the Doctor is funny.
Daerien: I heard we're talking about frozen stuff! Sorry I was gone for a few posts. Got a little fever, but I'm back now.
Ren: Ha, told you he'd be here!
Aerista: Well you told me just a few moments ago that he was a Frost Phantom. I take it back now.
Daerien: *smirks*
Me: If you want we can talk about frozen stuff and DW (Doctor Who).
Naem: Ooo yes! We're watching Waters Over Mars and so far...it's weird. Why does the doctor always wear the blue suit? I like the brown on better.
Me: Well tough.
Bria: *brings in a bag of frozen Mangoes, fruit, and some ice-cream*
Naem: *nearly faints with joy* C-C-C-Chocolate ice-cream!
Ash: Whoa, this episode is kind of creepy.
Slade: Yeah.
Me: Ok great, I have two guys that love creepy stuff. *facepalm*
Ash: Well I do admit, Slade likes it more then I do.
Me: This episode is giving me the creeps...
Naem: BRAIN FREEZE!!!
Daerien: It's impossible for me to get a brain freeze.
Me: Eek! Oh my goodness, that scared me.
Bria: Yeah, nothing like a creepy water person screaming in a inhuman voice to wake you up.
Naem: I don't believe you Daerien.
Daerien: Want me to prove it?
Ash: Oh no.
Naem: Yeah.
Daerien: Ok. *grabs a handful of frozen mangoes and eats them quickly*
Naem: *watches him closely*
Me: You're giving me a brain freeze just watching you. Ah! Creepy water person!
Slade: You crack me up, Silver.
Bria: I agree with her this is creepy.
Me: Not as bad as that shadow one...*shutters*
Aerista: That creepy Zombie-like child was scary too.
Ash: *smiles* The Weeping Angel one was my favorite.
Me: Well, that one wasn't too bad but still freaky.
Naem: That's not fair.
Daerien: *grins* Frost Phantom.
Naem: I wish I was a Frost Phantom so I could eat all the chocolate ice-cream I wanted.
Syven: If you take this out of context it's so funny: "Roman, watch the ceiling."
Me: Awwww. Sad part. *sniff, sniff*
Bria: If the Doctor cries then I'm going to cry.
Ren: He's getting that look on his face: the stony, 'I'm not going to cry' look.
*few minutes later*
Me: Ah! I'm nearing the end of the episode. It's getting sad. Everyone's like "No, Doctor, no!"
Bria: H-he's just walking away!
Ash: Wait for it... Psych! He's back.
Me: Ash! You're ruining it.
*more minutes later*
Bria: S-she...
Taeyin: *shocked into silence*
Syven: Whoa...she just killed herself.
Me: Well that was...shocking. But enjoyable. Now we're going to watch Tooth and Claw.
Ash: I hate werewolves...bad experiences.
Ren: Are there any creature that you haven't met?
Ash: Uh...I don't think so.
Naem: You've already met meet mermaids, acid snow, and werewolves. What about Vampires?
Ash: Yeah, only a few weeks ago, actually. She was really annoying.
Daerien: It was a girl?
Ash: *shutters* Yeah. But anyway now we're making this post very long. It was more about Doctor Who then anything.
Me: Yeah, I guess so. I think it's time to go now. Well I'll post on Friday, hopefully. See ya next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment