Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sequels and Drawings.

Me: AH! I said I was going to post yesterday and I didn't! Man I hate it when I do that.

Ren: What did you guys think about all the action in the other one? *smiles*

Naem: I liked it! except for the cleaning up part.

Me: I don't think anyone liked that part.

Ash: *smirks* I did.

Syven: But you didn't have to do it!

Ash: Exactly.

Syven: *facepalm* Wow, I fell right into that one.

Slade: *pats Syven on the back*

Aerista: So what are we going to talk about today?

Bria: I know.

Me: Shhh. I already told you Bria.

Ash: I know too.

Me: That's because I told you as well.

Naem: Why don't you ever tell me?

Me: Because you'll go blabbing it to everyone you see.

Naem: *grumbles*

Me: So anyway I'm going to show you a drawing of mine and talk about the sequel of The Night's Shadow.

Bria: I'm excited to see what happens in it! It's so cool so far.

Slade: Are you going to introduce the new characters in it, Silver?

Me: Not yet. Man, watching a movie and typing is hard.

Ash: *chuckles* Why are we watching this anyway?

Me: Because I like The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything the movie. Got a problem with that?

Ash: Nope, it's strangely entertaining.

Naem: I love this movie!

Me: *clears throat* Anyway let's try to stay on topic.

Ren: Show the picture, I haven't seen it yet.

Aerista: Yeah, I want to see it! I liked your other one!

Me: Thanks. This one is a huge improvement! I'm not sure who it's of yet. It could be of Ash because he doesn't like his other one.







































Ash: Yep, much better. I like that one.

Me: Good. I'm still not who it's of yet. Ooo, speaking of you Ash, I changed your picture a little.
















Ash: Huh. I like it.

Me: Yay!

Naem: You should do one of me!

Me: I'm going to. Basically what I did with my drawing, I traced a picture then completely changed the hair, eyes, face, clothes a little bit, and made it thinner. All that's the same is the face shape. This is the picture that I traced:




















Bria: Wow, they don't look anything alike.

Me: Exactly. :) I'm happy now.

Syven: So now the sequel. It's called The Sun's Reflection. Basically there are three new characters and the story is being told by a girl named Kayrana. She's basically a superhuman. All her scenes are stronger, plus a few other things like she can hold her breath longer, run faster and farther, etc.

Slade: Kayrana was 'altered' in a lab, like I was, and she escaped. Then she broke into another laboratory and  found two boys named Thris and Ryse. They decided to stick together, so they've been living in a cave in a mountain together for a number of years. Thris is basically half snake half human: He has skin colored scales, (but you can't really see them very well unless you look hard,) his eyes are slitted like a snakes, he has a forked tongue, can speak to snakes, and has fangs that are poisonous.

Bria: He sounds like of...creepy.

Slade: I don't think so.

Bria: *slaps him playfully* That's because you like creepy things and people.

Slade: *laughs* I guess you're right. He has dark green hair that's almost black, and bright green eyes.

Syven: And then you have Ryse. He's like half dragon half human, (dragons don't exist in this story...at least I don't thinks so...) He has red hair and green-brown, leathery dragon wings. He also has scales on his fingers and dragon claws. Ryse can turn invisible for three minutes and make fire by snapping his fingers.

Me: Not to mention that he can stick his whole hand in fire too.

Syven: I was just going to say that.

Me: Sorry. So yeah, it's about Kayrana (who looks completely human with blonde hair and blue eyes) but Slade, Syvan, Bria and the others are in it too.

Slade: If we weren't we won't be talking about it. *grins*

Me: Ha, ha. So anyway I hope you enjoyed my drawing and are looking forward to meeting the characters! I'll post something tomorrow because I forgot yesterday. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Tony: When we first read the title, I thought that it said "Squirrels and Drawings".
    Kaitlyn: *facepalm*
    Me: *ignores characters* The drawing is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naem: It does look like that doesn't it?
    Me: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete