Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"AAAHHH" then Flowers.

Me: AAAAAGGGHHH! I did it again! I said I would post and that was almost a week ago! Sooooo sorry! I feel really bad that I kept forgetting but I have an excuse!

Ash: I'd be surprised if you didn't have one.

Me: I was a bit behind on homework and I was focusing on that so much that I completely forgot about my blog post that I was supposed to do until Friday and I was going to do one then but I forgot again! I just remembered to day and I feel so bad.

Bria: *pats me on the back* It's ok. We all make mistakes sometimes.

Me: Yeah I know...

Naem: So...topic?

Me: Yes! I have one! Well at least that's a good thing. It's flowers!

Slade: Not my favorite topic...so can I ask why?

Me: This is why... Oops forgot to upload pictures from my camera to my computer. Hang on a moment. *dashes off*

Naem: *whistles the tune to I Could Have Danced All Night*

Me: *runs back in with camera* Got it! Now we just have to plug it in. *plugs in camera* and then turn it on so it connects. *turns in on* And now we wait...and wait...anytime now...

Syven: Why do I hear that Doctor say: "Anyway come on, Alonz-y!" Each time you plug it in?

Me: ...because that's the sound I have set up for when a devise connects to my computer...There we go! It's transferring them over right now so we just have to wait a little bit. Hopefully it won't take too long...

Aerista: What does Alonz-y mean anyway?

Naem: How could you not know that?! I'm shocked.

Daerien: It means 'let's go'.

Me: And of course my completer freezes on me.

*two hours later*

Me: Ok that was weird...my computer disconnected from the internet and it took my an hour to get it reconnected, then I had to finish my homework.

Slade: Why are we watching My Little Pony?! This is like torture!

Jafen: *laughs* You have no idea what you're talking about. It's not so bad.

Me: Anyway back to the theme. This is what I was going to show:















































Bria: *gasp* Those are so pretty!

Me: Thanks! I love Firefly Crocuses!

Naem: I must admit that those are pretty cool.

Syven: Agreed.

Me: They were bulbs so we planted them a little bit before winter I think and then they bloomed and it was so pretty! I don't really have much to say so I'll try my best to post on Thursday! Maybe tomorrow as well but no promises.

All: Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment