Friday, April 6, 2012

Headache, Lunch, and Combination.

Slade: Hello, if you're wondering where Silver is...she's not here at the moment.

Ash: She's too busy hitting her head against the wall.

Bria: Well maybe you should stop her.

Ash: Nah, I think I'll leave her be.

Syven: She's just a little frustrated with herself that she didn't put up a blog post on Thursday or Wednesday.

Slade: Yeah well I don't blame her. I'd be really frustrated too if I kept forgetting until it was too late.

Aerista: Well she's been a little busy with schoolwork so it makes sense.

Ash: Is she still hitting her head again the wall?

Slade: Yep.

Ash: *sighs and leaves the room*

Alexis: Agh! I keep forgetting to tell where we are and who's here!

Ren: Hey, don't worry about it.

Alexis: We're downstairs again and Ren, Ash, Naem, Draven, Daerien, Me, Aerista, Slade, Syven, and Bria are here. But Ash just left to go find Silver.

Naem: Well the thumping stopped.

Me: *comes into the room with Ash behind* Ow...now I have a headache.

Ash: That's what happens when you hit your head against the wall.

Me: I'm hungry. Let's have lunch so I can think about a topic.

Daerien: I'll cook.

Naem: Ooo, yay! I love your meals!

*few minutes later we're all sitting at a table in the dining room eating lunch*

Naem: It's so weird how you can make Macaroni and Cheese taste so amazing!

Daerien: I just followed the instructions...

Ash: *snickers*

Me: Ah! I can't think of a topic! Easter's going to be tomorrow's topic so I can't do that...

Aerista: What about your new story?

Me: Yes! Thank you Aerista!

Aerista: No problem. *smiles*

Me: Ok, so my new story is called Combination and it was just a random idea I got one day.

Ash: She put all her characters from her other story into this story and then added herself in as well.

Naem: But I'm not in it. *pouts*

Syven: Me neither.

Daerien: Ditto but I don't really care that much.

Me: Well only two characters from almost each story of mine.

Bria: Plus one. *smiles*

Me: Oh yeah, plus one. So there's twelve characters that are from my other stories and then I just made up Claytharien and added him in.

Draven: That's a cool name.

Me: He is really cool.

Slade: And annoying.

Me: Hey, he just likes having fun. But you haven't seen how cool he is yet. *giggles* He goes by Clay, Clayth, Claythar, and Claytharien.

Naem: *reads Claytharien's description* Mint green hair?!

Me: *laughs* Yep! With streaks that are dark shades.

Bria: Don't forget the golden-yellow eyes with slitted pupils.

Aerista: And sharply pointed ears.

Slade: And what's with the three rings?

Me: That'd be a spoiler.

Slade: Thought so.

Me: Anyway I might want to say what the story's actually about.

Naem: Yeah, that's kind of important.

Me: It's about my characters trying to find me so I can stop this evil power that's taking over. But they don't know about the evil power, only I do.

Ren: Well now we do.

Me: Not in the story you don't.

Ash: You forgot to mention that we have to rescue you because you made a stupid mistake that trapped yourself in this place with no windows or doors.

Aerista: *snickers*

Me: *rolls eyes* Yeah, yeah whatever.

Ren: We also never call you by your real name in the story. We call you either Silver, River, Moon, Assen, Pheonix, or Alex.

Me: But Clayth just calls me Assen which is my name backwards.

Aerista: I was wondering how you came up with that.

Me: It's a fun story but I'm not very far on it because I only started it a week ago.

Slade: It seems like it's going to turn out to be one of your darker stories.

Me: Yeah, it probably is...considering who the bad guy is.

Syven: Who?

Me: Can't say: Spoiler. *sticks tongue out*

Alexis: You knew she was going to say that Syven, so why did you even ask?

Syven: Because I wanted too.

Me: Ok, that's pretty much it for today. I've been on the computer for a while and my brain is like mush...just kidding. Tomorrow I WILL post something! Sorry about forgetting again, I'll try harder. Until tomorrow!

Naem: Late'ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment