Slade: Wow...what was that? A new language?
Me: No just me having no idea what to say. *sigh* I know I needed to write a blog post but I don't know what we're going to do in it.
Naem: What rhymes with call?
Me: ...tall?
Naem: Yes but no, try again.
Claythar: Ball.
Naem: Nope.
Draven: small.
Naem: Nope.
Me: ...Mall!
Naem: Yep!
Me: Hmm...I'm a little tired and not really in the mood to go to the mall today. Ooo! I have three ideas for stories! One is with Sage one is with Zeth (Sage's cousin) and another one is with Lelvar and the Dream Striders I changed it from Dream Walkers to Striders because it sounds a little cooler but I still don't like it. Hey! If you have any ideas that are like that then please post them....Dream Drifters...Hmm...I like it. What do you people think?
Slade: Who people? We people? Or they people?
Me: Both people. Anyway, I've been going back and replying to people's comments which is actually kind of fun. :P I'm also going to update Sage's profile sometime because I now know what he is and more about his past...but I'm not sure if he'd want me to share that...
Aerista: *clears throat* Anyways! Why don't you post the collage you made for Aerien?
Me: Oo! Good plan! I made this but the pictures in it aren't mine. I found them on google images like always.
Me: If you can't tell, what I did was make one collage of the boys and one of the girls and then made another collage adding both the pictures of the collages together. *smiles* It was fun. Sage is the first on in the first collage and Aerista is the second one.
Slade: I think I can name every single one of the people there!
Syven: ...I can't.
Me: The picture's not as big as I'd like it to be but I can't get it any bigger where it isn't too big. I might also be changing the picture's in people profiles, but I'll probably change that and Sage's profile tomorrow sometimes. This blog post is going to be kind of short because it's 9:34 already and I want to post this before 10:00.
Naem: But not many people have said much!
Me: I need to work more on Silroe and I might story three more short stories with Zeth, Sage, and the Dream Striders...or Drifters...I still need to come up with a name for them! Agh! Sorry about it being so short, I had a very long day and am kind of tired right now. I may get around to putting up another post tomorrow, depending on how busy I am.
Naem: Must talk more!!
Me: I know I know. You can just start randomly spitting out stuff if you want Naem, I don't care.
Naem: ...She doesn't care! Sage did you do something to her? She doesn't care!
Sage: She's just tired like she said, I didn't do anything.
Naem: Attack of the Spelling Cow! (inside joke) Banana, Pig, moose, hill, moutain, candy, candy, candy, CANDY! I had two donuts today: one was chocolate and one was sugary. I wanted the maple one but Syven stole it!! Give me back my maple bar!!
Syven: I ate it!
Naem: *sniff, sniff* I miss my Maple Bar...
Me: Yeah...that's what happens when I let Naem ramble...you know I might just do that for the next one. It'll be complete nonsense but I know a few of you who would enjoy that. 9:41! I'm going to post now. See you peoples tomorrow maybe! Ta!
~N~

No comments:
Post a Comment