Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Me: *sigh* Maybe I should just give up with trying to post every single day.

Slade: Great, now she's depressed.

Sage: You could just post every Wednesday and Friday because that seems like when you normally post.

Me: You do have a point...well we'll see.

*pause*

Me: Agh! I have no idea what to talk about!

Ren: Well you're a little sick so I don't blame you.

Bria: Wait, you're sick?

Me: Yeah, kind of. My nose is stuffed up and my head feels like a balloon. I just feel kind of blah, you know?

Ren: I know the feeling.

Me: But hopefully I'll get better by tomorrow because I have my last day of co-op and I don't want to miss it...I still can't think of what to say. *sigh*

Naem: Does that mean I can ramble?

Me: ...uh...I don't know.

Daerien: Great, when you feel bored then we all do...except Naem and Sage...though Sage always seems bored.

Sage: * ignores Daerien* You still haven't updated the profiles like you said you would.

Me: AAGH!

Ash: Why did you have bring that up? Now she's even more depressed than she was a few minutes ago.

Sage: *leans back in chair but doesn't answer*

Ash: I'll never understand that guy.

Aerista: Yeah...I'm not sure if I will either...

Sage: *smirks*

Me: I have an idea! Zeth!

Aerista: Good idea!

Slade: ??

Sage: *facepalm*

Syven: Who?

Me: You'll see soon enough! (Remember I don't own this picture!)

Zeth
17 years old
Species:
About: Nothing much is none about him because he's only a minor character in Aerien but he's still cool. He was a part of a guild called The Crelt but quit because it took too much of his time. He's the only one who really understands Sage because he's in fact his cousin but they aren't related by blood. Sage tells him pretty much everything and they can know each other really well. He lives by himself and was adopted by Sage's dad's brother because his family was killed but he doesn't remember anything about his true family. Sage's uncle died only a few years after he'd taken Zeth in, but Zeth got along fine by himself.






Sage: Why?

Me: Why what? I was going to put him in anyway. Plus only me and him can really understand you.

Sage: ...

Claytharien: *smirks* This is going to be interesting. I don't know much about Zeth though.

Sage: Well he's almost exactly like me.

Zeth: But not as quite as...hidden?

Slade: What do you mean by hidden?

Me: For one thing, Zeth smiles and Sage rarely does.

Sage: *rolls eyes*

Zeth: And he really needs to lighten up.

Me: *whispers* Plus he's the only one that can tell Sage what to do without Sage giving them the 'death stare'.

Zeth: You know we both can hear really well.

Sage: *smirks slightly*

Me: Yeah, yeah, I know. You just heard that didn't you?

Sage & Zeth: *nods*

Me: *facepalm* Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

Draven: Well at least you did something.You still need to work on Seventeen Phantoms.

Jafen: Actually she hasn't been working on Unknown Secrets for a long time.

Me: ....that's because I'm basically going to rewrite the entire book...

Jafen: What?!

Me: Don't worry! I won't change any of the characters but I'll take out a few things that happen and tweak it a bit...or a lot. Now that I think about it, it's not really a straight forward plot. I kind of started adding things that had nothing to do with the main plot.

Jafen: I'd have to agree with you. Can I make a few...suggestions?

Me: No. I'm not changing what you are or your rivalry with Amrita.

Jafen: *sighs* You know me too well.

Sage: If she changed that...you'd act a lot different.

Zeth: Totally.

Jafen: Don't tell me, you've read the book.

Zeth: *nods* I just got caught up.

Me: So that's who stole my laptop!

Zeth: *grins* Yep.

Ren: *whispers to Ash* I guess she was right about Zeth smiling more than Sage.

Sage: I heard that.

Me: Well, yay! Something sort of interesting actually happened! There are a lot of people on here...but the more the merrier! I'm going to have to go now so I'll see you later...on friday.

Zeth: Ta.

Me: That's my farewell!

Zeth: Well you haven't made me one yet.

Me: *sticks tongue out*

Sage: I think she's not as sick anymore.

Zeth: *snickers*

Daerien: Well anyways. See ya!

Naem: PEACE OUT EARTHLINGS!

Draven: Ow, that was right in my ear.

~N~

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! Another post yeppe! :D I love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me: Aww, thanks!
    Claythar: *clears throat* Speaking of which...
    Me: Oh yeah, I need to start working on my other one for today.

    ReplyDelete