Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Birthday!!

Me: I almost forgot about this!

Ash: You almost forgot your birthday again?

Me: No, I almost forgot to start the blog post! ...wait...How'd you get into my house?!

Ash: ...lock pick.

Me: *glares at Jafen*

Jafen: Don't look at me, he already knew how to do it...Happy Birthday by the way.

Me: *blushes slightly* Thanks.

Ash: *unlocks door* So who's going to be here?

Me: Hopefully everyone.

Jafen: I thought Sage said he wasn't coming back for this one.

Slade: *flies through window with Bria in his arms* Happy Birthday!

Me: Thanks...I'm going to be saying that a lot to day...

Syven: In that case I won't say it.

Draven, Jrey, Daerien & Naem: *walk in the door*

Taeyin, Alexis, & Ren: *follow behind them*

Clayth: *climbs through window* Hey peeps.

Aerista: *pulls Sage through the door* Hey everyone! I got Sage to come back.

Sage: *crosses arms*

Me: *smiles* Well I'm glad you came.

Sage: *becomes less annoyed*

Naem: I brought popcorn and chocolate! Because you know what I say!

Draven: Yeah, yeah, 'it isn't a party without popcorn and chocolate.'

Naem: Exactly!

Jafen: Ah! I haven't wrapped your present! *dashes into the back room*

Ash: *holds up a small package* I did.

Jafen: *comes back a little later* Ok, it's good now. *hands wrapped box to me*

Me: Thanks. *puts it on table*

Slade: So do you have anything planned?

Me: Not really.

Slade: Good! *grabs hand and pulls me outside*

Me: Ah! Where are we going?!

Slade: *smirks and picks me up, before jumping into the air and flying into the sky*

Bria: *giggles*

Ash: *rolls eyes* That guy...

Naem: *Begins popping popcorn*

Daerien: *sits down on couch and sighs* So what made you come back, Sage?

Sage: Aerista dragged me here.

Aerista: It also helped that it was her birthday so it wasn't too hard.

Sage: *sighs and walks over to the window*

Me: *comes back a few minutes later* That was so cool!!! *smooths hair down*

Slade: *grins and makes wings disappear* That was pretty fun.

Taeyin, Alexis, and Bria: *disappear into the kitchen*

Syven: *peeks through window* What are they doing?

Bria: *covers window with paper*

Syven: Hey!

Me: I take it they don't want you to know what they're doing.

Sage: Obviously.

Aerista: Is that your favorite word?

Sage: ...no. I don't really have a favorite word.

Me: Me neither...what's a good word?

Naem: CHOCOLATE!!

Jrey: *rolls eyes* besides that.

Syven: I'm thinking defenestration.

Me: *laughs* That was is pretty good.

Clayth: Kerfuffle is better.

Me: True.

Ash: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Naem: Say what?

Daerien: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, longest word in the English dictionary.

Draven: And it means what?

Ash: It's actually a lung disease.

Draven: ...ok...

Me: *giggles* It's impossibly hard to say though.

Syven: pnumono...yeah, I'm not even going to try.

Jafen: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. It's not too hard if you memorize how to say it.

Me: I'm still working on that...

Aerista: I think we should go to the park or a forest or someplace for the next post!

Sage: I don't know where that came from.

Ren: I vote for the forest!

Naem: Park!

Claythar: Your choice, Princess.

Me: *blushes* Uh...let's go to a park were there's a forest near by.

Sage: *smiles slightly* I knew you were going to do that.

Bria: She doesn't like saying no to people.

Sage: Yep. It's one of the many things she can't do.

Me: Hey I can say no to people!

Sage: Just not to me. *smirks slightly*

Me: ...I can say no to you...

Sage: Really?

Me: ...Be nice it's my birthday.

Sage: *chuckles softly*

Clay: Wow, he's in a great mood today.

Daerien: what do you mean?

Clayth: He smiled and chuckled. That's a record. *writes in a notebook* He does that like once every week or so.

Daerien: Seriously?

Clayth: Nope, I'm just joking, more like every three or four days. He can charm Assen easily and he knows it.

Ash: Uh huh...

Claythar: Don't believe me? Just wait. Judging by how he's acting now, he's probably going to say or do something that will make her go all floaty like.

Draven: What's that even suppose to mean?

Clayth: No idea, it was just the first thing that popped into my head.

Draven: *facepalm*

Slade: Wait a moment, Bria weren't you in the kitchen?

Bria: I was.

Taeyin and Alexis: *come out with a birthday cake* Ta-da!

Me: Wow! Thanks!

Taeyin: No problem! It was a blast to make!

Lylar: A blast?

Ren: Eep! *jumps behind Sage*

Sage: *glances at Ren confused*

Ash: Hey Ly, why are you here?

Lylar: *shrugs* Well, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my writer. *crosses arms*

Me: Really? Thanks Lylar, I wouldn't expect that from you.

Lylar: Just think of it as a thank you for that one thing you added.

Me: *smiles* Sure.

Lylar: *disappears*

Ren: *peeks around Sage*

Sage: *steps away from Ren and looks at him questioningly*

Me: Agh! It's getting late! I really need to get to bed. How about a sleepover!

Sage: I have bad experiences with those.

Aerista: Come on, Sage. It's her birthday after all.

Sage: Fine.

Me: *gets out sleeping bags and pillows* Well let's get settled everyone!

Sage: By the way, Happy Birthday Silver. *smiles slightly*

Me: *flushes* S-sage.

Clayth: See? Told you.

Draven: *chuckles* She's got that distant look in her eye*

Clayth: So, because Assen's in a bit of a daze, I'll close. She's now fifteen if you wanted to know. We'll be back on Monday and probably finish her birthday party then.

Naem: We're going to watch The Avengers tomorrow!!! I'm so psyched! See ya'll ne- *snores*

Clayth: ...Night!

2 comments:

  1. :D Hi Everybody!
    ~Faelwen Hood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me: Hi!
    Ash: Hey.
    Naem: Sup earthling?
    Sage: *ignores*
    Aerista: *rolls eyes*
    Slade: ...this could take a while if everyone says hi.

    ReplyDelete