Thursday, May 3, 2012

Leaving McDonald's

Me: Well everyone guess what time it is?

Naem: Shh! I'm listening to something. *turns up IPod for everyone to hear*

Slade: I don't speak that language...what are they saying?

Sage: They're speaking Japanese and I'm not going to say word for word what they were saying.

Bria: I thought you weren't going to stay for this blog post?!

Sage: Well I decided I'd come back.

Me: I like this song...even though I don't know what they're saying.

Draven: It's like Japanese metal.

Naem: Basically.

Daerien: Great now I'm going to have this song stuck in my head.

Me: You mean the tune stuck in your head, not the song, because you can't understand what they're saying...unless you are fluent in Japanese like Sage.

Naem: *changes song*

Ash: ...I like it better with the guy singing.

Syven: *chuckles* She sounds like she's six or something.

Me: Where did you get all these Japanese songs?

Naem: *shrugs* I started listening to more after you showed me a few.

Me: Then it was my mistake.

Ren: How in the world can she go that high?!

Me: I hate to spoil your fun but it's actually a computer singing.

Syven: But it sounds human...

Me: I know, isn't it weird?

Aerista: It's impressive.

Naem: *changes song*

Sage: ...delete that one.

Naem: Why?

Sage: *looks at Naem*

Naem: Ok fine. *deletes song*

Me: Now we're listening to Ash's favorite kind of music: Dubstep.

Ash: *grins*

Naem: Ooo, I know a song that you'll like. *searches through songs* Here it is.

Sage: *smile flicks briefly across his face*

Aerista: Dubstep Violin! That's awesome!

Me: We could sit and listen to this all day, but it's time to leave McDonald's.

Naem: Aw man! Hang on...*grabs three cheeseburgers* Ok I'm set.

Me: *rolls eyes* Ok, come on people. Time to go.

Bria: Are we going in the same groups we did when we got here?

Sage: Why don't you use your writer ability and make a something pop up that we all can fit in?

Me: ...you just made me feel stupid.

Clayth: He has a habit of doing that doesn't he?

Me: *grumbles something and pulls out notepad, scribbling on it*

Black limo bus: *appears in front of McDonald's*

Ash: *laughs* Yeah sure, that's low profile.

Me: *smirks* Wait until you see the inside.


Clayth: Wow, that's awesome.

Me: (I actually just found out what a limo bus was today.)

Naem: *climbs in* This is so sweet!

Slade: *hesitates*

Bria: Come on Slade, it's fine. *takes arm and leads him into the limo bus*

Everyone else: *climbs in*

Me: I didn't go as crazy as I could have with the designs and everything but it's still epic.

Jafen: You should have done this on our way to McDonald's.

Claythar: *laughs* imagine a limo bus pulling up to McDonald's drive through. "Excuse me, I would like a double cheeseburger ketchup only, a cone and a Hot Fudge Sunday please." *snickers*

Aerista: Who's driving?

Me: Jaspen. He's a character in Aerien for a little bit and he's actually a bit like Clayth just not as annoying.

Claythar: I'm not annoying!

Sage: Yes you are.

Me: See? Almost everyone here agrees with me. *sticks tongue out*

Naem: By the way, happy early birthday.

Me: *shocked* I almost forgot again! I'm turning Fifteen in two days! *squeals with excitement*

Ash: Ow, my ear.

Naem: *plugs in IPod and plays Korean song*

Ren: Why are we listening to songs we can't understand?

Me: I love Kpop!

Jafen: Not this song again.

Daerien: You've heard this song before?

Jafen: Yeah, I spend practically everyday at Silver's house because I don't really have a place to stay like most of you have so I've heard this song like twenty times.

Ren: Wait a minute...they say some words in English and then go back to Korean.

Sage: That's what they did with a few of the Japanese songs too.

Naem: Let me guess, you speak Korean too?

Sage: Yes.

Me: He speaks over eighty languages.

Jafen: *raises eyebrow* Talic vrendir Athornic? (how about Athornic?)

Sage: Ly reg col ti du rel'dil colst fu chilvint. (It was one of the first ones I learned.)

Me: *smirks*

Everyone else: *confused*

Bria: Is there a language you can't speak that we've heard of?

Sage: *thinks for a moment* Not that I can think of...I'm not really good at German.

Naem: Can you speak Latin?

Sage: ...yes.

Me: *chuckles*

Slade: Are we almost there yet? *still nervous*

Syven: *also a little frigidity* Where are we going by the way?

Me: Hmm, I think we're headed to the mall.

Jrey: How can you not know where we're going?

Naem: *gasp* He s-

Draven: *slaps hand over Naem's mouth and hits him on the head* Quiet.

Alexis: *giggles softly*

Taeyin: Which mall are we going to?

Me: I haven't decided yet...Oh! I have an idea. *scribbles in notebook* We're going to go through a portal and it's a surprise where we're going so Jaspen's going to do the sleeping spell thing.

Sage: Again?

Aerista: It's not so bad...*blushes when remembers that last time she fell asleep against Sage in Aerien*

All: *begins to feel tired*

Naem: I call the floor. *lays down on the ground and falls asleep*

All: *fall asleep and then wake up a few minutes later*

Me: Well that was fun.

Sage: Warn me a little earlier next time.

Daerien: Is it just me or is this post getting long?

Me: Yikes it is rather long. So time to wrap this up! Next post will be...on my birthday!!! I'll be turning fifteen!! We're going to have a birthday party for me on Saturday! See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment