Monday, June 25, 2012

Rewriting Unknown Secrets

Zeth: Ha! I get to start this one off.

Me: Fine, like I care. Now where did I put that notebook that had topic ideas that I write down?

*leaves the room and beings looking for it*

Jafen: While she's looking for the book: Sorry, about not posting on Friday but something came up and we weren't able to make a post.

Zeth: And she forgot on Saturday as well. That's why we're doing it on Monday.

Me: *comes back into room* Ok, I found it. *scans page* Blah, blah-blah, blah, blah...here we go. I said we could talk about MacGyver, (because I was watching it yesterday) cats, (just because) romance, (...hey, I was bored when I made this list) Avatar: the Last Airbender, (love that show) the bird's nest, (sad story there) or Kinect. (Because I played it and it's awesome!) What do you guys think?

Sage: Romance is out the question.

Aerista: I knew you were going to say that. *giggles*

Jafen: I hate cats...

Ren: That's just because you turn into birds and cats eat birds.

Jafen: ...So?

Zeth: We could combine Avatar, and MacGyver into one post and save that for later.

Ash: That leaves the bird's nest or/and cats.

Me: I have an idea of what we're going to talk about so we'll save those ideas for later.

Clayth: Good plan.

Me: But before we start Alexis gets to tell us who's here and where we are because we've been forgetting to say that.

Alexis: *smiles* Thanks. Bria, Slade, and Syven aren't here as well as Malicor, Taeyin, Jrey, Daerien, and Draven. Lylar also isn't here but that doesn't really matter because she rarely is. Currently, we are in Silver's room.

Me: Thank you. Oh, I also have an announcement to make: I'm completely rewriting one Unknown Secrets. I'm going to keep a few things in like the names, characters, basic plot, but I'm changing what Aspen was going to be, her age and a few other character's ages. It's a rather dark and depressing story and sometimes I wrote a scene that just didn't fit at all so I'm going to try to stick with the story line this time. I didn't like the beginning either so that's going to change a bit.

Jafen: You better not change me too much.

Me: I won't, though you're personality might be a little different.

Jafen: You changed that like three times already.

Me: I know, I just can't quite get the right one...

Claythar: I remember his original personality. *chuckles* He was kind of like Naem but not as crazy.

Me: Then I changed it to not so funny but it still didn't work.

Jafen: Then I took a strange turn a was a quiet and cautious but you didn't like that one too much either.

Me: I think this time you'll be kind of mysterious and kind of dark but not quite as much as Sage.

Sage: ...

Claythar: True, that does fit with more of...what he is.

Jafen: *throws a warning glance at Claytharien*

Zeth: Though you might want to through in a bird trait or something.

Me: I think that's were the caution comes in. He's also going to be more aware and alert then before.

Jafen: *smirks* I'd like that actually.

Sage: He'll still favor turning into a falcon right?

Me: Yep, I'm keeping that. I'm going to have to look for a long list of cool birds. I did find out that a black tern looks pretty cool: (I don't own this picture)
Jafen: That does look kind of cool.

Me: I do like swallows too. Especially the Violet-green swallow.





















Me: Aren't they pretty?

Aerista: Ooo! Jafen, can you turn into that? Please?

Jafen: Fine. *shifts into a violet-green sparrow*

Aerista: You're so lucky, I wish I could turn into birds.

Me: I wish all of you were actually real...

Naem: Ah! Don't say that! We might disappear!

Ash: Yeah right.

Me: *smiles* Well I think that this is a decently long blog post, so we can wrap it up now. I've written the first two chapters (as well as prologue) to Unknown Secrets (Revised version) and it's going kind of slow so hopefully it'll pick up again. I'm making the chapters much longer then they usually were. I'll try to remember to put up a post on Friday, so we'll see you then if I don't forget! Ta!

~N~

No comments:

Post a Comment