Me: I failed again. *smacks self with book* I always forget.
Jafen: She started it off again.
Zeth: I noticed that. We were supposed to pick up the talk about Kevin Richardson.
Me: Ah...well I don't really have much to say other than he's awesome and you just check out a few videos about him on YouTube.
Ash: So if we're not talking about Kevin who or what are we talking about?
Me: I was thinking insane people...
Sage: Why?
Me: Because of the insane person that I added into Silroe. I wrote his name down but I lost the note book where I wrote it...I don't remember what I called him...
Ren: I suppose you have a picture of him?
Me: ...yes...but it's kind of creepy. The first time I saw it I totally freaked out. So i'm just going to post a link and it you want to see the creepy picture you can click on it. (Again: I don't own this picture and I'm not sure what anime show he's from.)
http://api.ning.com/files/8OBnZkm85rr211Eu24pmkE0D2ZJuvuuaGl4BS7EXWaqP4U4J9iC5Ce9c84LOuin0saTehcLlfFDFRvoUZXjrv2UyJDAgT1ea/2llkj85.jpg
Ash: I see what you mean by creepy...
Me: I'm kind of having trouble describing his eyes because they're so...not normal. I wrote this in the story but I'm probably going to change it:
. His eyes seemed to be three circles within one another and it looked like you were gazing into a strange tunnel that led to a black end.
Me: *rolls eyes* Wow, that was a terrible description.
Bria: It wasn't too bad...
Zeth: You have written better, I must admit.
Ren: You guys are so encouraging.
Me: Ah! Internet disconnected!
*restarts laptop*
Me: Ok we're back now! Sorry about that.
Draven: Why does it keep doing that?
Me: Don't ask me, my computer as a mind of its own. Agh! It did it again.
Daerien: You named you computer didn't you?
Me: Yes. Her name is Azaria. I like it. :) I think everyone in my family (except for my parents) have named their laptops. My younger sister's is Cody, my older sister's is Ferb and my older brother's is Akira.
Ash: You have an interesting family.
Aerista: No she doesn't! Her family's cool!
Me: I agree! *sticks tongue out at Ash* You're the one that has a weird family.
Ren: Hey! I resent that!
Alexis: *giggles*
Naem: We were talking about insane people...
Jrey: Speaking of which....
Naem: Oy! That's not nice!
Draven: *snickers*
Slade: He does have a point...
Naem: Why is everyone ganging up on me?!?!
Syven: Cool it, Naem. They're only teasing. I know a really insane person: The Joker.
Me: Agh, I hate that guy! I'm never going to watch The Dark Knight because of him. *shutters* He just freaks me out.
Ash: I watched it.
Aerista: You did?!
Me: Ash loves watching creepy movies like that one.
Ash: It was pretty awesome.
Me: The only movie that I like that's creepy would be The Mummy...and it's still creepy.
Zeth: Especially the bugs that get in your skin and go inside your brain.
Me: Zeth! Stop it! I don't need to be reminded of that part!
Sage: *smirks* We got off topic again.
Ash: Eh, let em ramble. It's interesting to listen to.
Zeth: And then there's the Mummy's creepy face and he has to-
Me: *hits Zeth with a flying pan and knocks him out*
Naem: Frying pans! Who knew right?
Draven: *facepalm*
Jafen: Wow, so this is what happened: we went from Kevin, to insane people, to computer names, to creepy movies, then The Mummy, and now Tangled. It's amazing how we can do that.
Me: It's all because I'm amazing. Without you guys, I'm just as amazing but with you I'm even more amazing. I'm going to end on a happy note. So see you next time!
Naem: Ciao!
~N~
No comments:
Post a Comment