Monday, July 23, 2012

Collages!

Me: Phew! That was quite a bit of work...but really fun! I made five collages and decided to make one with all the people on my blog in it! (Minus Lylar and Malicor though.) I posted it where the other collage was originally but I'll post it here for you to see:


































Me: Ta-da! This one took me so long to figure out how to arrange it right and make sure I had everyone in there. I had to crop Zeth's picture down so it would work right. I'll name them going in a counter clockwise circle and starting with Ren. btw, the person in the middle is a picture that I think looks quite a lot like myself. :P Ok, so here we go: Renzar, Claytharien, Daerien, Syven, Slade, Taeyin, Bria, Zeth, Ashaen, Draven, Naem, Jafen, Sage, Aerista, Alexis, and Jrey. I changed Jrey's picture because I think that one fits him better.

Jrey: I agree.

Zeth: You can actually see my face this time!

Bria: I'm not complaining. I like it! :)

Ren: You need to find a better picture for me.

Taeyin: Same here, I look extremely skinny in my picture...not that there's anything wrong with that. :P

Me: Yeah, I know I know.

Jafen: Are you going to post the other collages that you made too?

Me: Yep! Hang on, I'm going to make this cool name thingy for each story...well I only need to make it for Aerien really so just a moment.



Me: See? The Night's Shadow thingy that's up there is what I need to make for Combination and Aerien. I'll name the people in that collage: Slade, Bria, Kamar Rales (bad guy), Syven, and Blair. (Bria's sister.)
























Me: The first two rows are the people that are from the blog...well Lylar's at the bottom but never mind about that, here are the names: Ren, Ash, Daerien, Draven, Alexis, Naem, Taeyin, Jrey (I don't like his pic), Drayol, Zenn, Kleir, Raey, Velon, Karlon, Aelix, and Lylar (bad girl).






















Me: Aspen, Jafen, Zender, Zevron, Reagan (yes, people who read Unknown Secrets, I've changed the spelling of Ragin's name to Reagan,) Kidira, Elexin, Disidron (bad guy), Amrita (bad girl), Conorik (bad guy), and Asoen.






















Me: I only had to put a few characters in this one because there are so many characters in Aerien so not every person in the book is in here. Sage, Aerista, Cayden, Raed, Makayla, Lila, Zeth, Keera, Izza, Cori, Mayla, Tika, Vaeric, Trey, Carella (badish girl), and Siravas (bad guy).
Claythar: Last one!










































Me: Yay! Last one! Ok so there's me again. In this story I go by many names: Assen, Silver, Phoenix, Moon, Alex, Writer, Auther, River etc. I think I got most of them. Hey, if you want you could also call me one of those names. You can also mix them together like Alex River, or Silver Writer. The possibilities are endless! XP Ok, so anyways, you have me, then Claytharien on top and below him is evil me. Yes, it's a guy. Basically he's a lot like me...but evil...that was obvious.

Clayth: His name is Ean.

Me: But his real name is Eanrez Golden Linx, because he's the opposite of me, and in the story the name I go by the most is my name is Assen Silver Phoenix...or was it Alex Silver Phoenix...I don't remember. Either one. So yes, those are what I've been working on for the past hour or so and if you want to know how to make the cool title names that I did for each of my stories, then the link is here: http://www1.flamingtext.com/  and again I do not own any of the pictures you see in the collages; they belong to their rightful owners and I only edited a few. But I guess the collages do belong to me...hmm...I'm not really sure how that works...

Ash: If you want to use the same site that Silver used to edited a few pictures like the one of Sage, and her, and me, and Aerista, and on and on. Then here's the link: http://www.picmonkey.com/

Me: So that's what I've been doing today. Wow, this is actually a rather longish post. Cool! Ja!

~N~

No comments:

Post a Comment