Me: Boo, I'm leaving again...though I'm excited too.
Naem: I want to come!
Me: ...well of course you are.
Naem: YAY!!!
Sage: We're all going.
Me: Clayth isn't invited but I have a feeling he's going to come anyway.
Claythar: Yep!
Zeth: But we're not all going to fit in your van...it only holds seven people and your dog's crate takes up the seventh seat.
Me: Remember that limo bus?
Daerien: Sweet! We get to ride in that thing?!
Me: Yep.
Slade: I'm flying.
Syven: Same here.
Bria: What if you get tired?
Slade: Then we'll just land on top of the limo bus and rest there for a bit before starting up again.
Jafen: Eh, I'll ride inside for most of it. How long is the trip down to Oregon?
Me: I'm not sure but about three or so hours...I'm just guessing though. We leave tomorrow!...someone's going to have to stay behind and watch the house.
Sheath: I'll do it.
Me: Ah! Go away, I didn't invite you here.
Sheath: *chuckles and disappears*
Me: ...I'm not going to make a profile for him, if you're wondering. He won't come even if I tell him too.
Sage: He's a thief too and you'll probably find a few things missing if you let him in.
Me: Yeah, well he already lock picked the door a few times. Just like someone else I know. *glares at Ash*
Ash: *chuckles* Sorry, I couldn't find the spare key.
Zeth: You could have just knocked on the door or rang the doorbell.
Ash: ...hmm, I didn't think of that.
Me: *facepalm* Wow.
Naem: Why are we listening to the sound of waves crashing on the beach?
Me: Because I want to. :P It's a random video I found on Youtube.
Sage: And it's eight hours long...
Draven: Change to the river one, it might be a little quieter.
Me: fine. *clicks* Ok, so anyways...hey I kind of like this sound.
Zeth: Someone basically set up their camera and sat there for fifteen minutes recording the river and forest sounds.
Me: It's pretty.
Draven: Off topic.
Me: Sorry, so yeah, we're leaving tomorrow but we'll be back at the 1st of August.
Jafen: Though I doubt we'll be able to post then because we'll be back a little late.
Me: What is the first of August? ...A Wednesday?
Ash: That seems right.
Me: So I'll post on the 2nd maybe...
Sage: You're going to forget.
Me: Oh stop saying that. I'll write a sticky note and place it on my computer for when I come back. So there.
Sage: Whatever.
Me: I'm sad that I can't bring my computer with me...that means no writing for four days and I'm getting pretty close to the end of The Rose Knights...I just have to figure out a few things first.
Naem: Well so much for this being a funny post. It's more just an informative post.
Me: Sorry Naem, I really need to work on your character a little more...though then again, you only had a really small part in Seventeen Phantoms.
Ren: Really small compared to the size of it.
Me: Wow, I haven't worked on that story in a while.
Slade: And you haven't worked on the sequel to my story in a long time.
Me: I know, I know. I'm just really focused on The Rose Knights and Silroe right now.
Aerista: You're kind of just rambling on Silroe.
Me: *sighs* I'm still trying to figure out the ending of that story and then make something interesting happen so the readers don't get bored.
Alexis: Well you know what you'll be thinking about on your camping trip.
Me: Yeah, that and how Sage is going to turn into a wolf.
Sage: Hey!
Me: *laughs* Sorry, but I want to keep that idea, it's pretty interesting. I'm going to keep the other one that I had too...and that other one.
Claytharien: You had quite a few daydreams with Sage in them.
Me: *blushes* Don't put it like that...
Zeth: Wow, I can't remember the last time I visited the beach...maybe three years?
Syven: Whoa! That's a long time!
Slade: Sy, we live near a beach and Zeth lives near a castle that surrounded by miles of forest.
Syven: ...right.
Me: I think I've had a daydream about every one from my story at the beach...it was funny. Naem almost drowned.
Naem: How is that funny?!
Me: Sorry, that wasn't the funny part. Daerien refused to go out into the sun and someone fainted from being in the sun too long but I don't remember who it was.
Slade: Probably Sheath. He looses a bit of his power if he stays in the sun to long.
Me: Yeah, it might have been him.
Bria: So is our next post going to be us at the beach?
Naem: Oo yes!
Daerien: No!
Zeth: Sure!
Me: We're kind of split here, but we'll see after I get back. I don't remember when we leave but I might be able to put up a short post before we leave. ...Oh wait! Our dog isn't coming with us! My aunt is staying at our house to watch her! *facepalm* I can't believe I forgot that. At least we won't have to worry about Tiny freaking out. She's not a social dog.
Ren: I think we already did a post about her.
Me: That's right, we did! Good. That means someone gets to ride in the car with us and no Claythar you can't.
Clayth: *smiles innocently* What do you mean?
Me: Cut it out. Naem, I think you'd better ride in the limo bus where Draven and Ash can keep an eye on you. I know! Tyreth can ride with us. He prefers quiet anyway and the bus might get noisy.
Sage: Not if I'm there.
Me: Well, that's true. Jaspen's going to be the driver so I don't have to worry about anything.
Zeth: And if Naem gets too out of control Sage can just use his violin to spellsing him to sleep.
Sage: *smirks*
Naem: Ack!
Me: Ha ha. That'll work. Well this post is a rather decent size, I'm going to stop it here. Just a recap: I'll be leaving tomorrow and be back on the 1st. We'll be back sooner than you know it and I might have a story to tell...or not.
Ja!
~N~
No comments:
Post a Comment