Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Japanese Beach Rose XP

Me: WAH!!! I forgot again! I was reminded and I forgot yet again! *starts crying* I'm so terrible at remembering! *cries into Sage's shoulder*

Sage: Umm...

Zeth: She's in a really emotional mood today for some weird reason.

Me: I just got my braces tightened and they hurt, and I can hardly eat anything! *sniff* Apple sauce and yogurt is all I can have because it's impossible for me to chew! ...Sorry Sage.

Sage: *sighs* Don't worry, I'm getting use to it. *lays down on couch*

Me: *blushes* S-so anyways. We need a topic...like we always do...ugh, I have Japanese running through my head.

Ren: Well that's what happens when you're watching an anime show for a while.

Me: I only watched like four episodes of it!

Ren: How many did you watch yesterday?

Me: ...Umm...I'm not sure...

Zeth: Didn't you say you wanted to learn Japanese?

Me: Oo, yes I do! It'd be so cool to know how to speak it! I've already started to pick up a few words. Some I learned from a friend and some I picked up from the anime shows. Like 'sorry', and 'are you ok' *chuckles* I even learned how to say idiot.

Sage: I'm sure that'll come in handy.

Me: ...you're being sarcastic aren't you?

Sage: *smiles* How could you tell?

Me: *glares lightly* Don't you have a fever?

Sage: *shrugs* It's just a small one, so I don't see why Aerista won't let me off the couch.

Aerista: Because you have a habit of pushing yourself too hard.

Sage: Hmm...you do have a point there.

Alexis: We're currently stationed in the living room but it's at Ash's house which is rather large and can house many people. Naem, Ash, Zeth, Sage, Aerista, and Ren are the only ones here beside myself and Silver.

Me: *nods* Thanks Alexis.

Alexis: *smiles* Any time.

Me: I actually checked out this Japanese learning thingy from the library, but I'm going to save it for the time when we drive to Oregon on the 29th.

Zeth: Ooo! I'm totally coming with you to the beach!

Me: ...well seeing as it's impossible to stop you, fine. I think I'm going to take the characters from Aerien and Silroe to the beach.

Ash: Why not from Seventeen Phantoms?

Naem: Yeah!

Ren: Probably because we've been around longer than they have.

Me: *nods* Exactly. Thanks Ren.

Ren: No problemo.

Me: That means I'm also going to bring the characters from- *gasp* I haven't posted about my newest story, have I? That's what I was going to talk about!

Sage: *winces* Try not yelling ok? I have a headache too.

Me: Sorry. Anyways it's called The Rose Knights. *facepalm* Man, I really need to change the name.

Zeth: It does sound a little girly...and that totally doesn't fit considering you already wrote two 'horror' chapters.

Me: They weren't horror chapters! ...Sorry Sage.

Zeth: ...yes they were. Marionettes? Dolls? Creepy lady with no eyes? Black Cats?

Me: Ok, maybe I was having a little too much fun with creepiness...

Aerista: I bet Tyreth agrees with you. I feel sorry for him.

Me: Oh shush, we haven't told them what it's about yet.

Sage: Easy, it's about a girl named Prell who turns out to be this 'seeker' that she read about in a poem and it supposed to go find the Four Rose Knight. Ta-da, I summarized the entire story in one sentence.

Ash: Each Knight has a different color like Red, White, etc. They also have this power that was handed down with the title of the Rose Knight to the current ones and Prell's job is to find a way to awaken that power before she's stopped.

Ren: So far she's found the Red, White, and Black Knight, but she's still looking for the Blue one.

Me: I made up a poem (It's actually more like a rhyme,) that helped me with the story-line: (and it's copyrighted so no stealing it!)

Four colors, four roses, four knights, four links.
The clock is set at the age of sixteen and two; the journey will start for the one that seeks.
A rose is loyal and is found seeking the seeker as one of the protectors
Another is lost and wandering aimless around and among the dark sectors.
The next rose is happy in peace and hiding, not wanting to be found.
The last is a hidden prisoner; tortured by thorns and tightly bound.
The one to seek them must be ready for all,
Determined and kind or else they will fall.
The four will protect the seeker, who is in danger
And in time of need, help will come from a stranger.
Four colors, four roses, four knights, four links.
At the end something will be lost from one that seeks.


Me: I was having fun playing with rhyming words. I actually changed the poem like four times before I liked it. I'm still having a bit of doubt about it though...Hmm...

Ash: Are we going to have one of the characters from that join us as well?

Me: I'm not sure...probably not because the people from Silroe would feel left out because none of them are here.

Ash: Good point.

Me: Well, I'm glad I remembered to post today. *smiles* I think this is a pretty good sized post. We'll see if I can get on tomorrow and post again but it depends on my mood...as everything does. I'm going to wrap this up for now.

Sage: Then I can get some sleep.

Me: Sorry if we annoyed you...

Sage: It's fine.

Zeth: Wow...Naem hasn't said anything this entire time...

Ash: He's still angry that he had to promise to not set up a booby-trap for a week so that I would go buy him popcorn so he'd be able to have a party.

Aerista: Because as he always says: "It's not a party without popcorn and chocolate."

Me: We'll leave on that happy note. Ferillo! (Good for you if you remembered what that means. ;P)

~N~

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I know what its like to have Japanese running through your head. My friend and I speak little when we are hanging out.What Animes do you watch? Just curious.
    ~Faean Shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me: I watch a lot of animes actually...most of them have something to do with fantasy most of the time.
    Sage: One of them is rather creepy.
    Ren: A few examples are: Reborn, Shugo Chara, Pandora Hearts, Bleach, Earl and Fairy, etc etc.
    Me: Though I highly recommend that you do a bit of research on the shows before you watch them because I've had a few...uh, unpleasant experiences with watching an anime show just because it sounded cool.
    Sage: ...I've tried so hard to erase that moment from my mind...we only got eight minutes into the show.
    Me: Most of them it just depends on how old you are and how much you can handle. :) Wow, that ended up being longer than I meant it to be...
    Zeth: We do that a lot...and I mean a LOT.

    ReplyDelete