Wednesday, July 18, 2012

RPG and Japanese again

Me: Ha! I remembered! Yes! No more forgetting for me!

Ren: You're probably going to forget to post on Friday.

Me: Well, I can't post on Friday because I'm going over to my cabin. So sorry, this is going to be my apology for being unable to post...unless we leave later in the evening. Anyways, Sage is feeling better today.

Sage: *ignores the comment*

Zeth: And he's as stubborn and silent as usual.

Sage: I'm not that silent anymore, and I'm usually not that stubborn either.

Aerista: You can be stubborn if you want to.

Sage: Yes, but right now I'm not being stubborn.

Me: Now I have to think about what to talk about...

Ash: A good place to start off is what you did today.

Me: Good idea...what did I do? Oh! That's right, we had our first RPG meeting. For those uneducated people, RPG means Role Playing Game and I usually do mine online with other people but today my brother, who's done this kind of thing before in real life, organized a a meeting with friends and we made our characters. It's much more involved and complicated than the ones that I do online which are just made up of their Name, Age, Gender, Personality, Bio, Appearance, and that's about it. This one involves much more, but it's fun!

Naem: It's a star wars RPG that takes place a bit after the third movie and Silver's playing a Chiss character named Remkelvasri Lilric and she goes by Kelva.

Me: She's fun to play with. My brother's the game master so he basically played narrator as me and a friend played through a short scene just for experimenting how it worked. Op, I have to go set the table for dinner brb.

*runs out of the room*

Daerien: And there she goes.

Naem: *quickly scans the door for something naughty to do before Silver comes back*

Sage: *gives Naem a warning look*

Me: *run back in the room* Done! Wow, I think that was the record of setting the table. We'll probably have to stop when it's time for dinner but we have like ten minutes.

Zeth: You still haven't chosen a topic to talk about.

Naem: Hey! I haven't been funny the last few posts. *pouts* Not fair.

Me: Fine. Knock your self out.

Naem: Peanut butter chocolate raspberry apple green cake! Blue gold, Purple apple, Yellow banana.

Drave: Bananas are yellow.

Naem: Exactly!

Draven: *facepalm* ...I fell right into that one.

Naem: *chuckles* I want ice-cream! Do we still have that triple flavor stuff in the freezer?

Me: Nope, Sy ate the last bit.

Syven: Gomennasai Naem.

Daerien: ...say what?

Syven: Gomennasai.

Sage: It's I'm sorry in Japanese.

Me: Japanese is confusing...there are like four ways to say 'I'm sorry'...actually there's probably more than that. But I still want to learn it!

Sage: Yappari.

Me: ...what?

Sage: It means 'I thought so'.

Me: Ah.

Naem: I knew that!

Me: iie. (No.) 

Naem: Yes I did!

Sage: *turns towards door* Ja. (See ya.) 

Zeth: Nani? Naze? (What? Why?)

Sage: Because I have to run an errand.

Me: Sayounara, Sage! 

Naem: Stop speaking Japanese!

Me: Dinner! Come on guys!

All: *leave the room*

*few minutes*

All: *come back*

Me: Agh! I hate braces! You can hardly eat anything without them hurting like crazy.

Zeth: I'm impressed that you were able to eat that soft taco.

Me: Me too actualy...It really hurt but tasted good other than that. *smiles* Ouch! I forgot about the paper cut...

Naem: Wait...how does the paper cut affect your smile?

Me: Well it's not a paper cut I guess...I had this chocolate puddling cup you see, and the top that you pull off is like made out of tin or something...I'm not exactly sure really. But anyways, I was stupid and put it in my mouth and pulled it out, cutting the side of my lip with it.

Sage: You weren't exactly very smart today...

Me: I know, I know. *sigh* Well anyway I think we're done here.

Naem: I'm tired...that's probably why I wasn't so funny when I spouted out random words.

Me: Yeah, we're all kind of tired from that crazy hike we went on. It was just me and my characters, but it was really really steep.

Sage: It wasn't that bad.

Naem: Says the guy that's been trailed for six years in survival, endurance, and etc.

Me: So anyways 

Me: So anyway, we're going now and I know know what we're going to say as we leave! Ja!

~N~


4 comments:

  1. At first i wasn't sure what to think about your blog, and posting, but your very entertaining Hi im Jac! im glad i stumbled accross your blog your style is simalar to another blog writer i follow named cloud 9. Well i enjoyed reading your work dont stop being original, and unique , by the way i love your blog name. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me: Thanks! I'm glad to hear it. I always enjoy getting feedback from people even though not many know about my blog.
      Naem: Cloud 9 eh? We should check that out.
      Ash: How did you stumble across our blog? Just curious.

      Delete
  2. Wow! you responeded quick, i like that. Ok, Ash first i'm a very colorful , flashy , lover of fantasy, science fiction, horror, and anything thats different my blog , and my website jacmania online expresses that. So i look for unique people who share my interests and i found you ( by the way did i tell you i love your name.:)Now Naem : Cloud 9 is really cool her blog site (the results of extreme boredom )
    is cool just like yours. And finally Me : i like to repond to bloggers posting especially if im following them and reading what they wrote i feel like if you take the time to write i should take the time to respond and when your good and entertaining like yooouuu why not give feed back, and also im going to make sure more people know about your blog on my website It's worth it.-Jac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me: I'm almost always on the computer and plus, it's summer so I have more free time than I normally do. btw, you can just call me Silver like my characters do.
    Ash: Thanks. I like my name too. :)
    Me: You're welcome, Ash. :P
    Naem: We're reading it right now and she kind of reminds me of Silver a bit.
    Me: Thanks, I'd like it if more people knew about my blog. :)
    Sage: I'm surprised we didn't start to ramble there.
    Me: I was making sure we didn't.
    Zeth: But I have a feeling we're starting to ramble right now.
    Me: ...you started it. Anyways, I'm glad you enjoy my blog Jac, I might post again tomorrow if I have time and if I'm in the right mood. :)
    ~N~

    ReplyDelete