Me: I'm leaving really soon for my cabin but I think I might be able to have just enough time to quickly write something. I'll be gone until Monday but I'll have my laptop with me so I can write on my stories. Yay!
Ash: Though too bad there's no internet access there...that kind of stinks.
Me: Eh, I don't mind too much. Ouch, I typing so fast that my fingers are starting to hurt.
Sage: But you haven't even timed much...
Me: I know! Well I guess I've been writing on my stories for a few hours so that also might be the case.
Slade: Just a question: How long do you think it takes us to write up a post?
Me: Uh...I'd say about roughly ten to thirty minutes, depending if I'm in a goofy mood or not. Right now I'm kind of in a mild funny mood.
Syven: Awww, you're no fun when you're like this.
Me: Would you rather me be in my creepy and evil mood?
Syven: ...no. You're really weird when you're in that mood.
Sage: And you have a strange habit of daydreaming that people die.
Me: *laughs* I know. It's kind of funny actually.
Ash: Didn't you kill Sage five times between today and yesterday in your daydreams?
Me: *grins* Yes. He also got turned into a wolf at one point. You know...I'm actually thinking about making that a branch off story from Aerien, because I really like that idea.
Zeth: Besides the fact that I almost kill him when he's a wolf.
Me: ...true, besides that. I still don't know how he's going to turn into a wolf. Originally I was thinking like a spell was put on him and then I got this random idea *giggles* that it was a kiss.
Sage: Well that idea's not going to happen.
Aerista: Yeah.
Me: I didn't think you'd like it. :P It's fun to tease you.
Sage: But sometimes you can take it too far like that one time.
Me: ...sorry about that, I was in a funny mood.
Clayth: Something tells me that we're leaving really soon.
Me: *jumps* Ack! Where'd you come from?! No wait, let me guess, the window.
Claythar: *smirks* You're catching on.
Me: *rolls eyes* You can't just invite yourself into my house you know, it's really rude.
Ren: Well Claytharien kind of makes a point of being rude...
Clay: Oy!
Ash: *snickers* Ren's right, it seems he purposefully does what he's not supposed to.
Claythar: Stop picking on me!
Daerien: You make it so easy sometimes.
Me: Hmm...now I have two story ideas for Sage.
Sage: *glares* You better not be referring to that other one.
Me: What other one? *innocent expression*
Sage: You know exactly what I'm talking about.
Me: *hears garage door open* Well we got to go! Talk to you hopefully on Monday! I'd appreciate ideas of how Sage might be turned into a wolf.
Sage: Hey!
Me: *smiles* Anything will help.
Sage: Do I get a say in this?
Zeth: ...it doesn't seem like it.
Me: Well see you all monday! (Oh and a suggestion for a topic would be nice too.) Ja!
~N~
Your leaving me i just got to know you Wwwaaahhh! Hi i'm Jac! i'm back , Hello girl with the cool , hot name are you really going to a cabin, until monday who's going to entertain me, dont leave me phoenix,(what a cool name) sage, zeth what will i do Nnoooooo!
ReplyDeleteMe: I'm back no worries! (Just so you know now I don't like it when people call me hot ok?) There was actually internet there but my laptop was being strange and not connecting so I didn't both with it.
DeleteSage: ...
Zeth: He's not sure how to react after being called entertainment.
Sage: *smacks Zeth on the head* Must you say everything that I think?
Zeth: Ow. *grins* Yes, yes I do.
Sage: *ignores Zeth* I haven't decided if I'm going to take that as an insult or a complement...and I'm leaning more towards an insult.
Me: I'm sure he didn't mean it that way.
Naem: I'm loosing my touch...
Me: Sorry Naem, go watch Phineas and Ferb, it'll brighten your spirits.
Sage: We're starting to ramble here.
Me: Agh! I'm going to start working on a blog post soon, fyi, so hang in there.
Sage becoming a wolf: What if sage looks into a crystal skull, or crystal wolf head , that holds an ancient wolf's spirit (it's an idea)and somewhat different from the traditional way someone becomes a wolf or werewolf. Hey if you ever need story ideas let me know i've got thousands.- Jac!
ReplyDeleteSage: I said it already, and I'll say it again. I don't want to be turned into a wolf!!
DeleteMe: *ignores Sage* Hmm, interesting idea. I'm still thinking about it but thanks for the input!
Sage: Are you ignoring me on purpose?
Me: Yep and yes, I know you don't want to get turned into a wolf, but you probably didn't want to be stabbed in the solar plexus either.
Sage: ...no I didn't.
Me: My choices not yours. Don't worry though, you won't be stuck as a wolf forever.
Sage: *mutters something to himself*