Sage: I think they know that by now.
Zeth: You said you were going to do two posts so which is this one?
Me: Well because I haven't finished Aerista's interview and having even started Sage's this is going to be the one about The Three Musketeers. I forgot to tell you about the other two...well hang on a moment I have to find the pictures I uploaded...Ok, so here we go. Mike is the name of the cow, (Full name is Mike Cow...one of my friends asked me to call him that a few years ago so it stuck) and Jasper is the name of the fox. (Full name: Jaspen George Fox because I brought him with me on a trip to George Fox University but bought him at Great Wolf Lodge.) I got Mike for my thirteenth birthday I believe from a good friend of mine.
Ren: That was long...
Me: Quiet, I was supposed to put up the pictures after that.
Ren: Sorry.
Me: So here's Mike in the car on the way to Oregon...or actually I think we're already in Oregon here,The second one is Jasper also in the car in Oregon, and then the third is a place were you can view the ocean so I took a picture of both of them and the last one is both of them close up.

Me: I believe we already introduced Dustin in the previous post but now I actually have pictures that I took of him:
Me: I'm not sure how I managed the next picture...I think we're in the car but I think I was sitting on the other side of the car...hmm...
Me: And lastly The Three Musketeers. They were happy to have Dustin join them on the trip as you can tell. :)
Me: Poor Jasper, he's always on the bottom because he's slightly taller than the others. Aw, I like the second to last picture. I might make that my background on my laptop.
Ash: I'm surprised you haven't taken any pictures of Gliss.
Me: *gasp* I'm sorry Gliss!
Zeth: *chuckles* You're fifteen and you still talk to your stuffed animals like their alive.
Me: *blushes slightly* Only when I'm alone or bored, and hey, it's fun! I don't care how old I am I'll still say goodbye to Caramel, Lowie, Ginger, and Sunny when I leave them. :P
Ash: She just named the large dog, snow leopard, horse, and sun bear stuffed animals in her bed.
Zeth: In that order two.
Sage: Sometimes you make up really cliche names for your animals, though Lowie doesn't make sense for a Snow Leopard...
Me: I don't remember how I got that name...I think it might have been leopard in a different language or something, but I believe I changed it. Ginger is named after the horse in Black Beauty that dies. *sniff* That was my favorite horse.
Zeth: ...Last time you saw that movie you were like seven...
Me: I know, I know. Caramel...well the dog is the color of caramel, duh.
Ash: Sunny is obviously the sun bear.
Me: At least I think it's a sun bear...it's like this pale honey color.
Sage: I still think it's supposed to be a polar bear.
Me: Well that's your opinion, but he will always be a sun bear to me.
Aerista: I noticed you also have a lot of guy stuffed animals...
Me: ...so? They all seem to look like guys...besides Ginger and Caramel; They're girls.
Aerista: Mike, Jasper, Dustin, Gliss, Sunny, and Lowie are all boys including a lot of your other stuffed animals.
Me: Yeah...that's weird.
Draven: I just had a random question pop into my head...Are there more girl names or boy names?
Taeyin: ...I have no clue. You mean like in the world?
Draven: Yeah. With any and every name ever known one gender has bound to have more names than the other.
Zeth: ...this is a very random conversation.
Me: Well that's kind of the point of this blog, Z.
Zeth: Are you going to call every one here by the first letter of their name now?
b
Me: Now, because there are three people with S and A names and two with J and D. So the only people it'd really work on would be Bria, Clay, you, Taeyin, Ren, Naem, Malicor, and Lylar. But I think I'm just going to call Bria and you by your first letter because it fits.
Sage: I'm glad I don't have a nickname.
Me: Who says you don't? *grins*
Sage: ...oh...that one.
Ash: What one?
Sage: It's like the one you have.
Ash: ...ah...that one.
Zeth: I'm pretty sure the readers want to know what you're talking about.
Ash: Well too bad because we're not going to tell them, right?
Sage: *nods* It's our secret.
Naem: Great, now I want to know!
Me: Holy cow, this is longer than I meant it to be.
Daerien: *grins* 'holy cow' I see what you did there.
Me: *winks at Dae* I knew you'd catch it.
Zeth: Wow...
Naem: *clueless*
Sage: *rolls eyes* Naem, what were we talking about earlier?
Naem: Um...The Three Musketeers?
Sage: Yes and what are The Three Musketeers?
Naem: Three stuffed animals.
Sage: And those animals are?
Naem: A wolf, fox, and a...cow. *starts laughing*
Me: ...It wasn't even that funny.
Jrey: Well he thinks a lot of things are funny.
Me: You do have a point...wait...you said something!
Ash: Now you're being the mean one.
Me: Sorry, but he usually just listens to us.
Jrey: ...I know how to fall asleep with my eyes open.
Zeth: So that explains why you never respond when we call your name.
Jrey: *shrugs*
Draven: He's like Gandalf.
Me: Wait, is that spelled with an a or an o at the end?
Sage: It's an a.
Me: Are you sure?
Sage: *points to name on back of Lord of the Rings movie* g-a-n-d-a-l-f.
Me: Ah, so I was right!
Sage: *rolls eyes* I though we were going to finish this up.
Me: Right. So...uh...that's all basically. I'll put of the post with the interviews later today once I write out Sage's and finish up Aerista's. I might post more about Mike in another post in the future but I'm not sure when. ...where'd Sage go?
Zeth: *points out window* He left the moment you said 'interviews'.
Me: ...great, now it's going to take me even longer to finish it. Ash could you...please?
Ash: What? Bring him back?
Me: You're two years older than him, I think you can manage.
Ash: Yeah, well he's extremely slippery.
Me: ... *giggles* That sounds really strange.
Zeth: *sighs* I'll go with him.
Me: Good. He keeps on slipping away whenever I try to ask him the questions.
Ash: *teleports Zeth and himself away*
Me: Ok, so now that that's taken care of I can finish the post! ...Which acutally only takes one word and my signature...
Ja!
~N~








Awesome pictures! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks. A few of them are blurry because I was on the wrong setting, but I think they turned out ok. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great summary of our vacation. Sounds like your little friends (and you) had a good time.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Naem: ...wait...are we the little friends?
ReplyDeleteMe: *ignores Naem* We did have a good time! :)
Naem: Or was that the stuffed animals?
Syven: I don't think it matters that much...