Ash: Yeah, pretty much actually. *smirks*
Sage: *glares darkly out the window*
Zeth: *smiles slightly* Sorry Sage.
Me: *clear throat* Ok, so I was going to talk to the characters one at a time but then I decided that it'd be better to just put the characters from the stories together, because some people wouldn't like saying some things around people they don't know too well.
Jafen: That'd mean it'd just be me and Clay alone.
Me: Yeah, that's true...ah well. You don't mind do you?
Jafen: *shrugs* nope, not really.
Clayth: You know my answer already.
Me: Ok then, let's start. Who should go first? ...hmm well the first one I wrote down was you Jafen. *writes something making Jafen and me teleport to another room.* I haven't done that in a while. Anyways, so basically I'm going to ask a few questions and you answer them, I also won't take I don't know for an answer.
Jafen: Fine. What's the first question?
Me: Well let's start off at the very beginning with your name, and I want all three.
Jafen: *crosses arms* You know I don't like people knowing my full name.
Me: Oh come on, Jafen. I know it so I can answer the question for you.
Jafen: *rolls eyes* Fine. Jafen Slade Rildan.
Me: *smiles* Next question: What's your favorite animal? *sits in a comfy desk chair*
Jafen: Well that one's obvious: Falcon. *sinks into chair and leans back*
Me: Favorite Color?
Jafen: Dark forest green.
Me: What's your favorite number?
Jafen: *thinks for a moment* 707.
Me: Next, where's your home. Meaning the dimension, country, city, etc.
Jafen: Well for one the world is Athornan. I kind of move around a lot but my family lives near Narthis which is the capital.
Me: And what's a talent that you have?
Jafen: *smiles* I have quite a few talents, though I'm not sure if flying counts because I was born with that ability. *shifts into a falcon* Though I guess tracking would count.
Me: Five more questions left. What's your favorite season?
Jafen: Fall. *shakes out wings*
Me: And who's in your family? Names and ages.
Jafen: *pauses and shifts back into himself, sitting in the chair* All of them?
Me: *nods slowly*
Jafen: Well of course their my parents and then my sister, Kayan who is 785 but looks 16. *pauses for a moment and stares out the window.* I had a brother...but not anymore.
Me: ...yeah, I forgot about that. Three more questions. What is your favorite weapon?
Jafen: Well throwing knives and throwing needles are tied on that one.
Me: Something that almost no one knows about you.
Jafen: Mmm, that's a tricky one...well, I've never been to an amusement park.
Me: I forgot about that! Well I don't really like amusement parks anyway...ok so one last question: Everything is better with ________. fill in the blank. If you can think of anything just say the first thing that comes to mind.
Jafen: friends.
Me: *smiles* So who do you think I should have next?
Jafen: Clayth might want to go next just to get it over with.
Me: Good idea. You can go tell him to come in.
Jafen: *flies out of the room as a red tailed hawk*
Clayth: *slips into the room and sits down* If you're trying to make things intimidating, it's not working.
Me: *looks innocently at Claythar* What ever do you mean?
Clayth: *rolls eyes* So what's the first question?
Me: *smiles* Your name. Full name.
Clay: Claytharien Zalm Ralaen.
Me: What's your favorite animal, Clay?
Clay: Hmm... oh gosh, I forget how to spell it...it's what
Pascal is from Tangled. It changes colors...camillien isn't right but whatever,
you get what I'm talking about right?
Me: ...I spent almost ten minutes trying to find out how to
spell that and I actually don't have internet right now, so I can't research
it. (I'm at my grandma's cabin right now and I left the page open so I can type
on it but I can't save or post until I get back.) Wait a minute, I hopped onto
my grandma's laptop and found the spelling! It's Chameleon...I would never have
figured that one out.
*pause*
Me: I'm not on my grandma's laptop and now can finish the post! *resume interview* So, what's your favorite color?
Clayth: Neon green.
Me: I could have guessed that one. Favorite number?
Clayth: 116.
Me: Home?
Claythar: My house is under a lake basically and the dimension is a secret. *wink*
Me: What's a talent you have?
Claytharien: Mmm, my sense of direction I guess. I'm also quite talented at being loyal in certain situations.
Me: *smiles* And your favorite season?
Clay: Summer. I don't mind the heat as much as others do.
Me: That's true...I hate heat...what about your family?
Clayth: No idea. You haven't come up with them yet.
Me: *facepalm* I knew that. *crosses out question* And what is your favorite weapon?
Clayth: *holds up hands with three rings on left hand and two on the right* These. They're energy rings and each can do different things.Quite useful actually.
Me: What is something that almost no one, besides me, doesn't know about you?
Claythar: ...that's kind of an awkward question...I suppose it would be that I almost killed myself once....I'm not going to get into details on that one though.
Me: And last question: everything is better with what?
Clayth: *smirks* Easy: Excitement.
Me: How did I know you were going to say that? Ok, who should I have next?
Clayth: Flip the page in your notebook and find out.
Me: That'd be...Draven. So that means all the people from Seventeen Phantoms. You can leave Clayth.
Clayth: That's what I figured.
Me: And leave through the door this time.
Claythar: *grins* Darn. *leaves through the door*
Me: *rolls eyes and writes something making all the characters from Seventeen Phantoms appear* Draven gets to go first.
Draven: Whoo-hoo.
Me: It's not that bad. I'll do this quickly because there are a lot of you guys...and a girl.
Taeyin: *smiles*
Me: Ok so, fully name?
Draven: Draven Rex Mallrei.
Me: Favorite animal?
Draven: Dingo.
Me: Color?
Draven: dark blue.
Me: Number?
Draven: 9.
Me: Home?
Draven: Watercase.
Me: Talents?
Draven: Uh...well drawing, and point blank range I guess.
Me: favorite season? I already know your answer to this.
Draven: Winter. You know all of our answers.
Me: ...point taken. Family? ...that's actually a bad question to ask some people...Sage is going to kill me.
Draven: My father was killed and my mother died of an illness.
Me: This question is going to be easy for you. Favorite weapon?
Draven: Twin silver pistols.
Me: Obviously. What is something that no one knows about you?
Draven: Uhhh....well I learned how to fire a pistol when I was six. *smirks*
Me: Last one. Everything is better with....
Draven: The right scenery I guess.
Me: Ok, so who wants to go next. You can go now Draven if you want.
Ren: I'll go next.
Me: Ok, you probably remember how it goes.
Ren: Kind of...My full name is Renzar Nataen Zeire and my favorite animal is a Python, color is golden-brown, favorite number is 14, umm...I don't remember the next question.
Me: Home.
Ren: Oh yes...well I'm not really sure to say for that one...I don't really have a home. My home used to be on Fraeus, but there's a complicated reason why I can't go back.
Me: Yeah...anyways! What's a talent you have?
Ren: *chuckles* Well for one: guessing correctly on things and having perfect timing for things, if that counts.
Me: *laughs* We'll count it just because. Ok now your favorite season?
Ren: Fall. I don't like heat and prefer cold but not freezing cold, so that works out well.
Me: *nods* Family?
Ren: Well Ash for one. But then there's my parents and my two younger sisters: Veelyn and Selis.
Me: Favorite weapon?
Ren: Battle claws. Let me guess, the next one is something no one knows about me, right?
Me: *nods*
Ren: Hmm...that'd be...I guess that I've never gotten a sunburn before but have been bitten by a snake. And lastly, everything is better with family.
Me: Good job. Daerien how about you go next.
Daerien: *shrug* Sure, not like I care. Daerien Malix Vaser is my full name, favorite animal is an arctic fox, color; ice-blue, number 32, home is on Daexry, my talent is probably snow sculpture making, uhh let's see...favorite season is Winter, and I forgot the rest.
Me: family is next.
Daerien: Well I was adopted actually and I have a younger sister named Ammi who's nine. Our parents died.
Me: Weapon?
Daerien: My frost staff.
Me: Something no one knows about you?
Daerien: ...my original family abandoned me.
Me: And everything is better with?
Daerien: I'll be cliche and say snow.
Me: *laughs* Ok then. So let's have Jrey go next so he doesn't fall asleep with his eyes open. *giggles*
Jrey: *rolls eyes* Jrey Zavel, animal is a raven, color is grey, number 7, no longer have a home, talent is being silent, season is fall, family...I had five brothers, and a younger sister. Parents died along with my sister...weapon is throwing knives, something no one knows about me is that I hate elevators, and everything is better with people you can trust.
Me: Wow...you remember it all.
Jrey: yep. *leaves room*
Me: Ok...so Taeyin?
Taeyin: Sure. My name is Taeyin Maya Vava, my favorite animal is a doe, favorite color pearl, favorite number is 10 because that's when I found out that I was a warrior phantom, my home was the Twilight dimension before I started travelling with Ren, umm, my talent is fighting and dancing, favorite season would have to be summer, I'm an only child with just my parents...hmm...
Me: Because you're a girl, what's your favorite flower?
Taeyin: That's have to be a water lily.
Me: Something no one knows about you?
Taeyin: I'm not shy at all when it comes to duels and have beaten all the boys in my village that were my age.
Me: *chuckles* And everything is better with what?
Taeyin: Someone to talk with.
Me: Ok, good job. Naem?
Naem: This is easy: Naem Calvin Casva, Hyena is my favorite animal, orange, 42 because it's the answer to everything, my house is same as Draven's in Watercase, my talent is eating 11 pancakes in one hour.
Me: *softly:* And making messes.
Naem: *ignores* Winter is my favorite season because of the snow ball fights, my family all died in a fire, weapon would be a sling-shot, something no one knows about me is that I actually do have a serious side...I just never show it. Everything is better with chocolate and popcorn because it'd be a party!
Me: Did I already mention that Naem's definition of a party is popcorn and chocolate?
Ash: Probably.
Me: Well if I didn't now they know. Ok Ash, it's just you and Alexis left.
Ash: Ladies first.
Alexis: *smiles* My fully name is Alexis Skyler Cohl, my favorite animal is a cat, favorite color: silver, favorite number is 6, I live in Firepeak, my talent is probably invisibility if that counts, favorites season is winter, my family consists of my uncle...and I suddenly blanked on his name...
Me: That's ok. What's your favorite flower?
Alexis: Lilies. Something no one know about me is that I have a really good singing voice, and everything is better with a good book.
Me: Thank you, Alexis, you can go now. Just you now Ash.
Ash: You know I don't like people knowing my middle name.
Me: Too bad.
Ash: *rolls eyes* Ashaen Daezar Zeire, favorite animal is a Timber wolf, color: aqua blue, number: 15, home: Daexry, talent: fighting probably...and acting if I really want to fool the person. Season: Spring, Family: same as Ren's obviously. Weapon: Black bladed scythe. Something no one knows about me is that I only went to school until I was thirteen and then taught myself from there. Lastly: Everything is better with peace and quiet.
Me: ...I caught a lot of little hints in that about...
Ash: Oh be quiet.
Me: *chuckles* Ok, so I'm going to end off this post and have part two up as soon as I can with the characters from The Night's Shadow and Aerien. ...now we have to go find Sage again...
Ash: You could just tie him to a chair or something.
Me: No, he always gets out of it.
Ash: *shrugs* We could always try.
Me: *smiles* You just want to do it don't you?
Ash: ...
Me: Fine, but he's not going to be happy about it.
Ash: *smirks* I didn't expect he would.
Me: So, anyways, like I said, I'll put part 2 up as soon as I can but I'm not sure when that'll be.
Ja!
~N~
What imagination!
ReplyDeleteMe: And that's only part 1. :)
ReplyDeleteNaem: You should go back and read the previous posts, we shall surely entertain you. :D
Ash: He's more referring to himself...
Zeth: Well we all have our entertaining moments...some more than others.
Me: Rambling again. *facepalm* We'll stop now.
Slade: Basically, that was a thank you. :)