Me: *sigh* Well I fail.
Sage: Yep.
Zeth: Totally.
Ash: Complete fail.
Syven: Utterly.
Me: Ok, ok, I get it!!
Ash: *smirks* We were just agreeing with you.
Me: *glares* Oh cut it out.
Naem: ...what did she fail at?
Draven: She didn't post anything for almost a week...
Naem: Oooh, now I understand.
Me: Ok so I was thinking that I might want to post a picture of myself just do you get an idea but then I decided not to and then I wanted to and then I wasn't sure, and now I decided not to. Plus, I don't have any pictures of myself... weird huh?
*four days pass*
Me: AGH! I completely forgot about this post!! I started it and then didn't finish it!!
Daerien: Double fail.
Me: *bangs head against wall*
Ash: Stop doing that. You're going to give yourself a headache if you keep doing that.
Me: I don't care! I said I would post soon and then I completely forget! That's unforgivable! *continues banging head against wall*
Sage: *whispers something softly in Silver's ear*
Me: *eyes widen and faints*
Aerista: ...what did you say to her?
Sage: *picks Silver up* Nothing. *places Silver on couch*
Ash: ...well whatever you said, it worked.
Naem: *eyes widen* Wait a minute...Writer's out, which means...we can do anything we want!!
Sage: You have ten minutes before she walks up.
Naem: *Dashes into other room*
Syven: *flies after Naem*
Slade: ...this could be bad.
Naem: *comes out with water-guns* Water fight!!!
Daerien: *face lights up*
Ash: *facepalm*
Claythar: *snaps fingers and makes a bubble shield around himself*
Zeth: *grabs a water super soaker* Now we're talking.
Alexis and Taeyin: *run into the other room and lock the door*
Aerista: I hate water...
Bria: *taps crystal feather necklace and shield appears around her*
Slade: *smiles* I see you figured out how to use that.
Bria: Yep! Aerista take my hand and the shield will cover you too.
Aerista: *grabs Bria's hand* Thanks.
Slade: *takes Bria's other hand*
Clayth: *starts reading a book inside shield*
Sage: *sits on couch next to Silver and watches silently*
Daerien: *grabs a water pistol and sprays it on the ground before freezing it*
Naem: AH! *slips on the ice and falls over*
Syven: *flies in the air* Come on Jafen! Join in!
Jafen: ...*sighs* Oh what ever. *grabs a water bazooka*
Naem: *gets soaked by Zeth* Gahhhh!!! That's freezing!
Zeth: *laughs and runs away*
Sage: You might want to do this outside.
Naem: Inside is way more fun though! *squirts water at Sage*
Sage: *points at it and freezes it in mid-air*
Naem: No fair. *sticks tongue out and teleports away*
Ash: They're going to have to clean this up when they're done.
Syven: Shh! You're going to ruin the fun!
Jafen: *shoots water at Syven*
Syven: *gets hit in the face* Ah! *shoots back*
Jafen: *shifts into a swallow and swoops out of the way*
Daerien: *freezes the water in Zeth's gun and then shoots at him*
Zeth: *quickly unfreezes water and rolls out of the way* Why don't they have this in training, right Sage?
Sage: *rolls eyes* because then they'd think you'd be having too much fun.
Syven: What are you talking about?
Sage: Assassin training.
Syven: Huh?
Zeth: *squirts Syven in the chest* Rule number two: don't drop your guard!
Syven: What's rule number one?
Zeth: Don't be seen for my group, but each guild has a different set of rules.
Naem: *teleports silently behind Sage and shoots a stream of water at him*
Sage: *makes stream of water form into a ball and fly back at Naem, hitting him in the face*
Naem: *sputters and coughs* How did you know I was there?!
Sage: Training.
Zeth: Ignore Sage, Naem. You'll just end up getting completely soaked.
Naem: But he doesn't even have a gun!
Sage: I don't need one.
Zeth: He turns your water against you, so don't even try.
Draven: *sitting by Ash* How many minutes do we have until she walks up?
Syven, Daerien Jafen, Zeth, and Naem: *stop shooting water*
Sage: *glances at Silver* About three minutes.
Naem: Ah! Clean up time!! Jafen: you take care of the water on the ground and furniture, Syven: empty the guns, I'll put them away when he's done, and then every needs to change into dry clothes. Zeth, can you use heat magic or something.
Zeth: Yeah, why?
Naem: She'll figure out something happened if we all have wet hair, so you have to dry it.
Zeth: Ok...
Jafen: *uses magic to make water come out of the ground, and furniture, then makes it slowly turn into mist which vanishes into thin air* Done.
Syven: *grabs guns and empties them down the sink* Done!
Naem: *grabs guns and stashes them in closet* Done! *runs into room to change into dry clothes*
Jafen, Daerien, Zeth, Syven: *disappear into separate rooms and come back in dry clothes*
Zeth: *dries off everyone's hair the needs it*
Me: *slow starts to stir*
Naem: Shields!
Clayth: *deactivates shield*
Bria: *touches necklace and shield disappears*
Naem: *knockes on door* Alexis, Taeyin, we're done, you can come out now.
Taeyin: Finally. *comes out with Alexis*
Naem: *jumps into chair* Everyone look natural!
Me: *slowly wakes up* Uuugh. What hap- Sage! *glares at him* Why did you do that?
Sage: *smirks*
Me: Maybe I shouldn't have given you the ability to spellsing.
Ash: Oooh, so that's what he did!
Me: *rubs head* What happened?
Syven: Nothing, we were waiting for you to wake up.
Naem: *nods*
Me: How long was I out?
Zeth: Only a few minutes.
Daerien: We can end the post now. Hope you enjoyed this post and sorry about the long silence, we'll try not to let that happen again.
Me: Wait, but not much happened why are you-
Syven: *interrupts* If you have an idea for a topic you want us to talk about please tell us we'd love to know.
Me: *confused* But-
Naem: See ya later peeps! Peace out!
~N~
No comments:
Post a Comment