Naem: Sup peeps? Naem is in the house!
Me: ...he just wanted to get the first word on my post, so I said he could.
Naem: *grins* ...AH! Crane fly attack!!
Me: Well that's what you get for leaving the door open.
Naem: *shivers* I hate crane flies.
Ash: *makes note of that*
Me: *sighs* Well I'm not sure what we're going to talk about, I just wanted to see how many blog posts I could do in a row. Though, I guess because I'm at my grandma's house it's easier for me to remember to put one up at night because my siblings aren't here. Just me and grandma. It's actually find of nice. I got a lot of writing done today on the new story I started.
Ash: So far it's all about Sage.
Sage: *smirks* What do you expect?
Zeth: She reached like 25 pages and only wrote about 6 pages yesterday.
Me: Though I started it off wrong and changed the beginning...though it does start off a little abrupt.
Zeth: I haven't got to sit on Sage yet.
Bria: *giggles* What?!
Sage: *rolls eyes*
Ash: ...now I'm curious.
Me: Here we go...
Zeth: It wasn't that interesting actually...Sage was trying to sleep on my couch and I sat down on his stomach then Aerista came in and we walked for a bit then we started wrestling. I won!
Sage: Only because I hadn't slept for a week.
Slade: Again? Man, you really need to get some sleep.
Sage: Well it's kind of hard to sleep in a cell.
Zeth: True...especially when you're scheduled to be executed.
Syven: WHAT?!
Sage: *smirks* That's actually not to uncommon for me.
Draven: So how many times have you keep scheduled to be executed?
Sage: Uh...five?
Zeth: Six actually and I had to get him out.
Sage: Hey, that was only three times.
Zeth: That means half of the time you needed my help.
Me: And they're at it again.
Sage: I didn't really ask for your help. I probably could have managed without you.
Zeth: Really? What about that first time?
Sage: ...ok fine, that time but only that time.
Me: I need to work on Zeth's character a little more.
Clayth: He's suppose to be like Sage but he's kind of turning a little more like Naem, but not as annoying.
Me: So don't be surprised if one time he starts acting much different.
Bria: You haven't talked much about The Crimson Wolf and I'm interesting.
Me: Well the name is temporary.
Zeth: It's kind of like a code to remind her the two things she has to put in the story.
Ren: And what are those two things.
Me: Well the crimson part is from the guild that Sage's a part of because it's called The Crimson Fang, and the wolf part is a reminder that I'm going to have Sage turning into a wolf in this one.
Sage: *gaze darkens* You didn't tell me that.
Me: ...didn't I? Oh, well now you know. I was going to add in Svaldar but he wouldn't quite fit.
Aerista: How long after Aerien does this take place?
Me: Hmm, I think it was a month but I'd have to check and see how many months Silroe happens after Aerien before I tell you the correct answer, but around a month or more sounds right.
Daerien: It's been so hot out here the past three days. The coolest it's been is 86 and I'm about ready to faint.
Jrey: The hottest being 102.
Me: I already drank three water bottles.
Sage: Really she just refilled the same one three times.
Me: Right now it's cooled down at lot here because it's 6:40 and it gets fairly cold at night. Plus the door's open and I'm down stairs.
Sage: The first night was the hottest, but last night it wasn't that bad.
Me: But it still takes me a while to get to sleep because of my imagination...stupid Slender-man.
Ash: Ignore that last bit, you wouldn't get it anyways.
Me: Well of course I'd start getting nervous. I mean, who likes staying up until 10:00 all by yourself in a house that makes a creaking sound every five minutes or so that sounds like someone's behind you or coming up the stairs? I should never have let my brother show me that video.
Ash: It wasn't the creepy.
Me: Yeah, I thought so too, but then once it got dark outside and I was in a house that I wasn't completely used to...I began to think otherwise. Sometimes I love my imagination but then other times, not so much.
Slade: Like when you watched that Blink episode on DW and thought there was a Weeping Angel outside your curtain.
Me: ...yeah. Oh, and you probably don't get the curtain thing. I sleep on the bottom bunk of a bunk-bed and put curtains around the openings, creating a little cave for myself. It's really cool. :) That's how I helped cure by fear of the dark a few years ago...like six years ago...I think...I can't really remember how long I've had my cave actually... See? We don't always need a topic! Grapevine conversation!
Draven: You really like using that don't you?
Me: Why yes, yes I do.
Sage: Don't start.
Me: I realized that I don't have very many girls on here...did I mention that before? ...I don't remember, but anyways. I want to add another one on here but I'm not really sure who I should add. I could add either Kia from Silroe, Aspen from Unknown Secrets, Prell from The Rose Knights, Alex from The S.S...wow I haven't worked on that story in a while...uh...Ooo! I could add Silzaria, from Seventeen Phantoms. *grins at Ash* She's actually Lylar's sister but Ash's girlfriend too.
Sage: That sounds complicated...
Ash: ...
Me: Or I could add...Ria, but I just came up with her today. She's going to be in The Crimson Wolf, but I only know what she's going to look like and nothing really about her personality. Though she is really pretty.
Aerista: I agree.
Me: And then we could have...goodness, why is it so hard for me to come up with girls?
Zeth: Probably because you don't have that many.
Jafen: Elexin.
Me: Thank you! We could have Elexin from Unknown Secrets...um...I'm trying to think if any of you have sisters.
Ash: We have two sisters...but they're a little young I think.
Ren: Yeah...
Jafen: I have a sister.
Me: *facepalm* Wow, I can't believe I forgot about Kayan, sorry Jafen.
Jafen: No worries.
Me: Hmm...Bria has a sister: Blair. Daerien's younger sister is also too young...I think that's it for the sisters. If there was any name or person that sounds interesting, please let me know and I'll put up a picture of them in the next post so you know what they look like.
Zeth: *whispers:* Pick Ria.
Sage: I realized that there are actually a lot of names in your stories that are either reused or changed slightly. Like Ria and Kia.
Me: But Kia's full name is Kiadarlan and I'm not sure if Ria is going to be short for something.
Slade: Also, Ria is like Bria.
Me: I also reused your name Slade. :) Well actually I used it before I wrote you.
Slade: Really?
Jafen: She put it as my middle name.
Slade: I'm not really sure what to think about that.
Jafen: You and me both.
Me: There are some names I'm never going to use twice.
Zeth: Like Sage's right.
Me: ...
Sage: That means yes.
Ren: She used both my middle name and Ash's middle name for two characters in Aerien: Daezar and Nataen.
Me: Yep! Wow. I think I'm going to finish off this post soon.
Daerien: How about now?
Me: ...ok. Bye! I might post again tomorrow but I'll be home then and I'm not sure if I'll forget or not so...hopefully I'll remember.
Ja!
~N~
Me(Mina): Awwww I miss u so much silver! I love reading posts cause they remind me of all the fun! *sniffs*
ReplyDeleteNathan: she's really homesick right now
Me: I'm just missing good old Internet.
Akina: and by that she means the reliable stuff
Koyo: yeah, searching for Internet all the time is hard XP
Me: but I can at least get some from my grandpa
Nathan: your rambling...
Me: oopps! Sorry! Kk miss u!!!!
Me: I miss you too! I never really get homesick actually...maybe that's a good thing.
DeleteSage: Any ideas for who we should add into the blog?
Zeth: *whispers* Say Ria.
Sage: *rolls eyes* We all can hear you.
Zeth: ...
Me: *chuckles* Zeth just wants me to get a hang of Ria's character before I put her in the story.
Naem: Rambling is fun and we totally don't mind if you start doing it.
Ash: Just as long as you don't do it forever. :P
Me: Oo! I think I should add in Silzaria and Ria but I'm still thinking about it. That means we'll have three couples on here.
Syven: Three?
Me: Ok I'll stop talking now. Bye and thanks!