Me: Ok, I can't think of anything to say right now so we're going to do a really short post...like really short. Each of my characters is going to say one thing and then we're going to end it. (I'm bored...)
Ash: ...wait what?
Naem: Chocolate!!!
Draven: ...I'm confused.
Daerien: You're not the only one bro.
Claytharien: We each only get one thing to say and that's it.
Syven: Well it looks like you just used yours up Clay!
Ren: Umm...hi and bye everyone
Ria: This is kind of a pointless post...
Aerista: That's pretty much what most of theses are.
Alexis: ...I have no idea what to say.
Taeyin: Jrey, you have to at least to say something.
Jrey: ...something.
Zeth: I think I should have gone to bed about half an hour ago...
Slade: I'm with you there, Zeth.
Bria: Umm...I guess this is goodbye now.
Jafen: ...I'm with Ria on this one.
Sage: Wow you must be really bored, Silver.
Me: Ok, that's everyone! See you next time! XP
~N~
That was random.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I wasn't really in a talkative mood...I'll do better next time. :P
ReplyDelete