Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ria Joins!

Me: *drops face onto table* Ugh, I give up...maybe I'll just settle for posting once a week. The only reason I'm posting right now is because...well frankly, I'm bored. Though that means this won't be one of the best posts I've done.

Sage: And that also means that you have no topic or idea that we can talk about.

Me: Nope.

Taeyin: You still haven't decided which girl you're going to add...

Me: *groans* I know. Sage which one should I add?

Sage: ...why are you asking me?

Me: Because you're like my right hand guy. Which one to you want to join?

Sage: I don't really care.

Me: ...I should have known that you were going to say that. Zeth, I already know what your answer is going to be and Ash's is obvious as well. I need someone who isn't connected to the girl somehow...Syven what do you... *stops*

Slade: What?

Me: I totally forgot to add Kayrana to the list!! ...I haven't worked on that story in forever either! It's kind of sad: I can't remember if there's two Ns in Kayranna or not... TO MANY STORIES!!! *takes a few deep breaths* Ok, I'm ok now. Claythar, which girl should I add in?

Clayth: Hmm...it should be one whose character you've gotten down and you like the character. She also can't be one that's too quiet, so that takes out Silzaria, Kia, and Prell. Elexin definitely has an opinion but you haven't worked on her story in a very long time, so I guess that takes Aspen and Kayan out as well. Anna hasn't been worked on in forever either so she's out.

Sage: ...that only leaves one of them.

Me: But I haven't really worked too much on Ria's character...well I kind of have an idea.

Claytharien: And she is fun to write, right?

Me: Well...yeah. I just added her in the story though...

Sage: And The Crimson Scar is going fairly well which means you'll have more time to work on her character.

Zeth: She also changes personalities a bit so she can be girly or a tomboy depending on who she's around, what she did, or a few other things.

Draven: Of course Zeth wants her to join because they're childhood friends.

Aerista: She's also rather pretty and talkative most of the times so I think Ria would be a good chose.

Me: Ok, but I still need her last time...it can't be too short because her first name is short...Oh! Speaking of last names, I came up with Sage's name a few weeks ago but forgot to say it.

Sage: Oh great...

Zeth: Told you she'd bring it up.

Me: Though he has two last names and I've only come up with his real last name. His full name is Sage Vesper Calix. :) I like a lot. It took me two days to come up with that.

Zeth: So now you need his other last name which begins with a K and is King Velrin's last name as well.

Me: I'll come up with that later. Back to coming up with Ria's last name. For some reason I have a feeling that it should begin with an N. Nalmyth...well that was a random name that came into my head. Hmm...I like it but let me play with it a bit. Ria Nalmirth. Hmm... I can't decide should it be Ria Nalmith/Nalmeth/Nalmyth or Ria Nalmirth/Nalmerth/Nalmarth...

Ash: What about Ria Nalmreth?

Me: Ooo! That's cool too! I have a problem though...

Sage: You always end things with either ren, or eth.

Me: Exactly! ...sometimes I have the creepiest feeling that you can read my mind...

Zeth: Well he can...

Sage: But I didn't.

Slade: Ria Elmireth...

Me: Oo! I like that one too!

Zeth: Why don't you go ahead and make her profile leaving her last name blank and then add it in later?

Me: Hmm...sure, why not?

Ria (last name is a working progress)
17 years old
Species: TBD (to be decided)
Story: The Crimson Scar. (used to be Crimson Wolf)
About: Ria was Zeth's childhood friend (after he lost his memories) and they got along really well. She is an only child and her parents don't pay too much attention to her so she's allowed to do what she wants when she wants to most of the time. (Still working on her bio.) Her personality changes depending on the situation or other things had happened throughout the day so she's kind of unpredictable at times.
Appearance:






















Me: Yay! Ria is now officially in the blog! Apparently I could only have 20 pages (the little tab thingies) at the top of the page so I deleted Malicor and Lylar's because we probably won't be seeing them for a very very long time.

Ria: Well this is going to be interesting...I might read back on the previous posts so I get the hang of it.

Sage: It's easy: all you have to do is talk.

Zeth: ...pretty much.

Ria: I know, I know. I just still want know how it works.

Me: Oh, and I also put what story she was from so once I publish this post, I'm going to go around and add that onto the other characters' pages as well.

Ren: Now that I look back, this post wasn't that long but it seems like it's been going on forever...

Me: Maybe it's because I got distracted quite a few times. I feel like watching a movie...

Zeth: Watch Pirates of the Caribbean! You haven't seen any of those movies for a while.

Sage: Well she hasn't seen Lord of the Rings in a while either.

Me: Hmm...for some reason I don't really feel like watching those movies.

Taeyin: What about Tangled? You wanted to watch that one a few days ago.

Naem: *chuckles* How about a Barbie movie?

Sage: NO!

Me: *laughs* Very funny Naem. ...inside joke so don't ask.

Sage: It's not even funny...

Zeth: I think it is.

Sage: *knocks Zeth out with a frying pan*

Daerien: *rolls eyes* That's the forth time today that someone got hit with a frying pan...

Me: ...my characters love frying pans... especially Zeth because he uses it to knock Sage out...and vise versa.

Jafen: Does that mean we're going to watch Tangled?

Me: ...I don't know...I feel like watching a PG-13 movie...

Ash: What about the Mummy?

Sage: I totally knew you were going to say that...

Me: Hmm...our VHS player isn't working right so that movie's out.

Ria: How about Batman?

Me: Oooo! I haven't seen that one in awhile!

Aerista: That's always a good movie.

Taeyin: Slightly scary, but still cool.

Naem: Why am I the youngest one here?

Syven: Because you are.

Naem: *grumbles*

Me: I might watch Batman but I haven't completely made up my mind.

Ria: I've never seen it before but I saw it on the shelf.

Me: I keep forgetting that once I add a character into my story, they haven't seen any movies that I have or been to the places I have.

Naem: *gasps* That means you haven't seen The Avengers!!!

Ria: Nope.

Naem: Ok, we're going to see that right after Batman.

Zeth: *sits up slowly* Owww my head...

Me: So it's time to wrap this thing up. Oh and Ria your last name is Elmyrith.

Ria: Cool!

Me: Now I just have to come up with what species you are but I'll figure that out tomorrow morning when I write on The Crimson Scar. See you everyone, and sorry about the long pause...again. I hope I'll be able to put something up soon!

1 comment: