Me: *sighs* Well I forgot to post again...that's mainly your fault silly readers!
Sage: She just mad at herself and wants to take it out on someone.
Me: I ask you people to post and I maybe get one comment, but that's it!
Sage: Ignore her.
Me: Now I have no idea who to add to this blog! I'm surrounded by guys!
Sage: Is that a bad thing?
Me: ...hmm...I'm not really sure. I mean a few of you aren't that bad but some of you are.
Naem: Why are you looking at me?!
Me: ...um, I wasn't looking at you Naem.
Naem: ...oh...
Zeth: Wasn't there an announcement you wanted to scream out to the world?
Sage: *puts in earplugs*
Me: I FINISHED THE ROSE KNIGHTS!!!!!! *SQUEALS IN JOY* THAT MEANS I'VE FINISHED THREE WHOLE STORIES!!!! EEEEIIIIIIIII!!!!!
Sage: *takes out earplugs*
Ash: *covering ears* Ow...man that hurt.
Sage: I was in the room when she finished it...yeah...
Aerista: She finished The Rose Knights yesterday but she's still really happy about it.
Me: That means I'm going to have all of the characters from that story here. Which means that most of the main people have to go away so it doesn't get too crowded. Zeth, Sage, Aerista, you can stay. Jafen and Ash you can too. Hmm...who else should stay? ...Clayth you're probably going to stay even if I tell you to leave. Well let me think for a moment. There's Prell, Cren, Lephrem, Tyreth, Velris, and maybe Raven, plus Sage, Zeth, Ash, Aerista, Jafen and Claythar which would be twelve people so I think that's good. Sorry everyone else but bye bye! Now I have to do a short profile for each.
Sage: You could just post a picture of each person to make it quicker...
Me: Good idea! But should I post one of Tyreth when he's...well you know.
Sage: No, post it like they just started reading the story and know all of the character
Me: Ok, well I guess I should explain a bit about it before I put up the pictures...but I already did!
Sage: I'll summarize again. Prell grew up with a weird poem on her wall and it talks about a seeker looking for four knights. Two months after she turned sixteen she is told that the poem is more like a prophecy and she's the seeker so she sets out to go find the Four Rose Knights: The Red Rose Knight, White Rose, Black Rose, and then Blue. Tyreth is the Black Rose Knight, Cren is the Red Rose, Lephrem or Leph is the White and Velris is the Blue. You can post the pictures now.
Prell:
Tyreth:
Cren:
Lephrem/Leph:
Velris:
Me: I decided not to add Rave because he's not a really important character...sorry Raven. The picture kind of explain their personalities but because it's the end of the story they're going to act a little different...but near the beginning they acted like this: Tyreth is kind of quiet and mysterious, Cren is kind and protective, Leph is kind of a jerk sometimes...but can be polite if he want to, and Velris is pretty normal but has a fear of pain.
Prell: What about me?
Me: Hmm...
Tyreth: *smiles* Well if it's near the beginning of the story...Naive.
Leph: Emotional.
Velris: Unsure.
Cren: But compassionate. *smiles at Prell*
Prell: *blushes* Thanks...I think...what about now?
Cren: Now we're all different.
Sage: You can say that again.
Tyreth: ...
Cren: *stretches* I'm not sure if I'm the only one but I'm glad that that's over.
Tyreth: You aren't the only one.
Me: Tyreth's happy because he gained a girlfriend. *grins*
Tyreth: *reddens*
Prell: *flushes*
Sage: Get used to it. She's going to be bringing that up a lot...trust me.
Aerista: *snickers*
Me: Don't worry I won't tease you guys so much. It's just more fun to tease Sage because half of the time he doesn't even care.
Zeth: And you just like trying to make him blush...which never works.
Leph: ...I can't imagine him blushing.
Sage: That's because I don't. Can we change the topic now? This is kind of strange...
Velris: Prell blushes way to much.
Prell: *hides face* Stop it!
Cren: *laughs* Even though she went through so much in the book, she reverted to her old self a bit.
Jafen: This is getting kind of long.
Ash: That's mostly because of the pictures.
Me: Why do I keep imagining Ash with black hair?
Ash: ...maybe back you imagine ash black and my name is Ash.
Zeth: If you say that sentence outloud it sounds really confusion.
Ash: You know what I mean.
Prell: So Silver, have you decided which girl is going to come on this blog?
Me: Not yet...I had someone say that she wanted either Aspen or Kayan and I'm thinking about it.
Cren: Wouldn't your sister annoy you if she joins, Jafen?
Jafen: *shrugs* We don't annoy each other that much.
Tyreth: All of my siblings are annoying...
Cren: Ditto.
Leph: Same here.
Me: Not all of the time, but that's beside the point.
Jafen: The worse things she'd do to annoy me would be call me Jay, but I don't care that much.
Velris: So we can we call you Jay?
Jafen: ...No.
Zeth: Ah, so it does annoy you!
Jafen: A bit...
Ash: I'm glad I don't have a nick name.
Prell: I think all of my knights have a nickname except Cren. Lephrem usually goes by Leph though...Then you have Ty and Vel.
Velris: I'm rarely called that so it's really only Tyreth.
Zeth: His name sounds like mine...
Ash: And Cren sounds like Ren but with a C at the beginning.
Me: You have no idea how long it took me to come up with Tyreth's name...thought I liked Ty as a nickname so I wanted to keep it.
Tyreth: This is kind of getting long...though I guess that's find because you haven't posted in almost a month.
Me: ......................
Sage: And there she goes into shock mode. You did that on purpose, didn't you Ty?
Tyreth: Not completely...but yeah. *smirks*
Zeth: Sage would do the same thing.
Sage: *smirks*
Aerista: You two actually look a tiny bit a like...kind of.
Prell: Yeah...they are the same age and both have black hair.
Zeth: They both also used to be rather quite until they met their girlfriend, and they both can be jerks.
Sage: *smacks Zeth over the head*
Leph: I'd have to agree with him.
Tyreth: *smacks Leph over the head*
Leph: Hey! That hurt!
Sage: Zeth and Leph aren't too much a like. Leph is a wimp and Zeth isn't...well most of the time he's not.
Zeth: That's because we're cousins and you hit me all of the time!
Sage: Because you don't watch what you say.
Zeth: *grumbles*
Prell: Leph and Tyreth could be brothers but I don't think either them would want to be related.
Leph and Ty: *look at each other for a moment*
Tyreth: My brothers were already slightly crazy and I don't need another one.
Leph: Yeah, no thanks.
Me: *comes around* What are we talking about now?
Sage: Characters that are a like.
Me: ...ok...how did we get there?
Cren: Long story.
Velris: Should we start wrapping up?
Me: Yeah...probably. I'm most likely going to do another post about the other idea I started.
Sage: Twelve page idea...
Tyreth: Isn't that more like a mini story?
Sage: ...we see the same way sometimes too...
Aerista: And both of you have a dark secret which you hide from everyone but they eventually find out about it.
Tyreth: ...
Sage: ...
Me: Time to end it now! Everyone say bye bye because I'm not sure if Ty, Leph, Vel, Cren, and Prell will be joining us again for a while.
Prell: Bye everyone! It was nice to pop in for a bit and I hope I get to do it again!
Leph: I'll be back...maybe. So don't miss me too much.
Cren: *mutters:* Like they would...See you next time!
Velris: It was fun to hang out, ttfn!
Tyreth: Bye.
Me: Ja everyone!
~N~













Me: I helped make Tyreth's name! XD
ReplyDeleteOh! Oh! Oh! Ash does have a nickname though! Remember? I like to call him Ashy! X)
Nathan: Thats longer then his real name.
Me: *shrugs*
Nathan: good luck coming up with a good nickname for me.
Me: Um. *thinks* Na?
Nathan: ...Na...? Like the sound a horse makes...?
Mina, Just call him Nat.
ReplyDeleteMe: That's what I was going to say...
DeleteAsh: ...well Sage has a nickname as well.
Sage: Don't even go there. *glare*
Ren: Well Ash's real name is Ashaen so if you think about it, it could be his nickname.
Zeth: ...wait Ash could also be his nickname. Sage we could just call Sa or something...
Sage: then we'd have to call you Ze.
Zeth: ...point taken. We'll just stick with our normal names.
What's Sages nickname? I have to know!
ReplyDeleteSage: Too bad.
DeleteMe: ...if we say it Sage probably will try to kill that person.
Zeth: So...who wants to get killed by Sage?
Ash: Here's a hint: It's pretty much the same as mine but with his name instead.
Sage: Ash!