Me: Well I said I was going to post another...well post but I didn't get around to it. Sorry about that. I'm going to do...something...I forgot what I was going to say there. I just finished school so my mind is kind of acting weird right now...
Sage: Well you did take a two hour long break from school about one hour ago.
Me: And man was that great! Actually school isn't that bad because I haven't started math yet. (Haven't gotten the algebra DVDs yet, woot!) I still can't remember what I was going to say...hmm...Sage?
Sage: You were going to talk about the newest story/idea you started.
Me: Oh yeah! I remember now. Thank you!
Sage: No problem.
Me: Ok so the newest story I started is kind of based off of this manga I read a few days ago, which was really short. I named the story The Beast Tamer but I'm still thinking if I should keep that name because you get a completely different picture than what the story really is about. Sage, be quiet and let the others talk more.
Sage: ...but they never have anything to say.
Daerien: He has a point...
Jrey: ...
Draven: Don't mind me.
Ren: By the way, we changed the background pic for those of you who didn't notice.
Aerista: I like this one better.
Taeyin: It's pretty! Silver when are you going to work on our story?
Naem: Yeah!
Ren: You're not in the story anymore Naem.
Naem: Oh...I need my own story!
Syven: She already has waaaaay to many stories to work on.
Alexis: How many stories are you working on, Phoenix?
Me: Hang on let me check...*chokes* Uh...twelve...
Slade: Twelve stories?!
Jafen: How many are paused?
Me: ...Seven but soon to be six. I'm using one for a class that I'm doing this year so I'm going to start working on it in a few months again and change it. There are only four that I'm really focusing on so far...no wait, five. One is kind of on hold but I'm still going to work on it when I have nothing better to do.
Sage: ...that's my story right?
Ash: Which one? You're in like three of her stories.
Sage: The one that's literally called Sage's Story.
Me: Yeah, it's that one.
Ren: What's it about? ...well I mean I know it's about Sage.
Me: It's about Sage when he's like...ten or twelve I think...or was it thirteen? It's not exactly I happy story.
Sage: None of mine are...
Aerista: Aerien was a happy story. *smiles*
Sage: ...I guess you're right.
Me: And I know the reason for that. *giggles*
Sage: Be quiet.
Jafen: Focus back on The Beast Tamer, Nix.
Me: Sorry. *clears throat* Oh, so I started it the day I finished The Rose Knights so it's not really long yet.
Daerien: It's twelve pages.
Me: Ugh, hang on I need music.
Naem: Not Barbie! Noooooo!!! AGH! It's killing me! *fall on the ground covering ears*
Draven: *ignores Naem* Why do you even have the songs to that movie?
Me: ...they came with the movie...
Sage: Why did you get that movie?
Me: ...Hey! It was like four years ago! Stop it guys.
Bria: I still like a few of them... *blushes* Some aren't that bad you know...
Taeyin: I agree. There are a few that are still rather good but others...not so much.
Me: *changes music off of Barbie* Ok, back to The Beast Tamer! It's basically about a girl named Rin who is really good at taming these dangerous creatures that are running around the town of Glimmer Creek.
Slade: Rin? ...isn't that a Vocaloid?
Me: ...what? It was the first thing that came into my head.
Ren: *smirks* All you have to do is change the middle letter and you get my name.
Me: I noticed that. That's why I'm thinking about using it. Originally it was going to be Ria but I already saved that name for The Crimson Wolf...speaking of which I still need to come up with a different name for that. How about...The Crimson Scar? *blinks in surprise* Wow...it works...and I like it! What do you think?
Zeth: Clever...I see what you did there. 'The Crimson' comes from Sage's guild: The Crimson Fang and the 'Scar' part has a double meaning.
Sage: ...Though we can say what either of those meanings are.
Me: I didn't want to keep it as Wolf because Sage doesn't turn into a red wolf, but a black one.
Sage: I still want you to take that part out.
Me: *eyes widen* I...just...got...an...amazing...idea!!! It's perfect!!!! Um...Sage you're in charge of closing I have to write this down somewhere! *rushes off*
Daerien: She still hasn't really said much about The Beast Tamer...
Claythar: She hasn't gotten very far on it but five people have died, one 'beast' got hurt, another got sick, and she introduced three other characters. That's basically it. She doesn't know what Rin is going to look like either.
Zeth: She really needs to plan ahead...but she never listens.
Sage: Well everyone has said something so we can wrap this up, while Phoenix is detracted.
Ash: ...this song is going to get stuck in my head.
Daerien: It's an upbeat version of Beauty and the Beast...actually it's pretty cool.
Ash: Yep, it's stuck in my head.
Sage: Anyways, we'll try to start posting a little more than before so hopefully there won't be any long pauses in-between posts. We might even be able to get one up a day depending on what's going on. Thank for reading this and see you guys next time.
All but Sage: Bye!
~N~
Nice! I like the new look. You're saving one of your stories for a class? Is that One Year Adventure Novel, by any chance? :D
ReplyDeleteHee-hee-hee, yep! It is! I'm using The Shadow for that. The one with the awesome storyteller guy and the Shadowwolves. :) I'm excited! My goal is to make it not as creepy as The Rose Knights or The Beast Tamer is and are going to be.
ReplyDeleteYay! *bounces* That's awesome! I've been wanting to read more of that story. :) Do you know about the OYAN forum?
ReplyDeleteYeah, but don't you have to have like a code or something? I don't really remember...
ReplyDeleteWell, did you get the curriculum new or used? Because the code to get onto the forum only works if it's a new curriculum.
ReplyDeleteIt's a new curriculum but I think my mom put the code somewhere and I have to go find it. *sigh* She's in California visiting friends so I have to wait until she gets back on Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteI know this is totally off topic, but what math are you going to be doing?
ReplyDeleteI'm going to be doing algebra even though I'm in tenth grade. My family is rather relaxed about math so I'm not working on the same level as other people in my grade.
ReplyDeleteWhat curriculum?
ReplyDeleteIt's just a thing I'm doing for school.
DeleteTeehee *smiles mischievously* The Beast Tamer really is going to be awesome.
ReplyDeleteTotally! ...if I don't get stuck on it...
Delete