Thursday, February 28, 2013

Gomenasai!!

Me: ...I think my computer seriously has a personality because it was throwing a temper tantrum when I tried to start writing.

Thallus: Her laptop is really weird...

Me: Every laptop is different and each has a certain retinue you have to do or else it will freeze up or something.

Ash: She even named it...though the name changes quite a lot.

Me: I think I'm sticking with the name Azaria...apparently it's a boy name but I think it sounds like a girl name...don't you think so?

Slade: She also has a theme for her laptop. Sometimes it's a color, sometimes a person, or a mood.

Ria: Basically she changes the name, wallpaper, account picture, and color theme of the window display thing...

Me: Right now there's not really a theme though I still call her Azaria. My wallpaper is just a random picture that I like. :) Anyway, the reason for the title....

Zeth: "Gomenasai" means "I'm sorry" in Japanese if you don't remember that from earlier.

Me: Yeah...I said that because my laptop was frozen for over half the time I usually use to write my posts so now I'm out of time and have to head home now. :(

Thallus: And once she gets home, she'll forget to write a post so she decided to post a really short one to tell you all why.

Me: I'll try to remember my post once I get home but I always get distracted so there probably won't be another one after this. But who knows? I might remember somehow. We'll see what happens but I really have to go now. Sorry!

~N~

1 comment: