Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Me: Well when I wrote last week's post, I failed to realize that it was going to be Valentines next...so that means a lot of my characters aren't here right now. *sighs* I also forgot to look for pointless facts as well...on top of that I am sick right now so my brain feels like it's not functioning correctly.

Thallus: So if this post has a ton of errors in it, that's why.

Me: Ugh, not fun...I don't like being sick...no topic for today.

Thallus: You're lucky that it's just a cold and not the flu.

Me: You do have a point. So...it looks like it's just going to be Thallus, Evrem, Kaeri, Jafen, and Daerien.

Jafen: Everyone else is either, busy, sick, or on a date for the entire day.

Daerien: It's been a while since I've been able to work time in my schedule to be here...

Me: Yeah, and it's been forever since I last worked on Seventeen Phantoms...almost a year...

Thallus: Black Light seems to be dragging on forever.

Evrem: How much more do you have left to write anyways?

Me: Awhile...I reached a calm spot of the story but soon...very soon, something big is going to happen. *smirks*

Jafen: ...I pity you guys.

Thallus: You're lucky Jafen because you were her very first victim and now she finally decided to give you a break.

Daerien: And all the cruelty she planned for him, rubbed off on Sage...I kind of feel sorry for him.

Jafen: It seems like Holidays are the only days he's able to get away from Silver. ;)

Me: I'm going to pretend I can hear what you're talking about...

Evrem: Sorry, but it's true.

Thallus: Though she's gotten better at being equally cruel to everyone of her characters. *grins*

Jafen: ...you can grin because you're not in anyone of her stories.

Thallus: Yep. I consider myself lucky.

Me: *moans* I hate being sick...I feel so blah right now...

Thallus: *pats me on back* You'll feel better soon.

Me: This post isn't going to be very long because I'm not feeling very creative today...

Daerien: You're lucky your family does anything important for Valentine's day.

Me: The most that happens is that we get chocolate and that's about it.

Evrem: I wonder if Kaeri has even had a Valentine's Day... *glances at Kaeri*

Kaeri: *blushes slightly and slowly shakes head*

Me: I forgot about that!

Kaeri: I know a bit about it...not much though...

Me:  Well Happy Valentine's Day, Kaeri! Sorry I don't have any chocolate to give you but here's a hug.*hugs Kaeri*

Kaeri: *reddens*

Thallus: *chuckles* He gets embarrassed easily...

Me: Wow this is longer than I thought it would be...I'm running out of ideas to talk about...

Evrem: We should discuss Sage while he's not here.

Jafen: We kind of already did that actually.

Evrem: Hmm...there's nothing really to talk about with Zeth besides that he and Ria are on a date...though why is Seften gone? His girlfriend...died, didn't she?

Me: *nods slowly* Yeah, but he just said he wasn't going to make it today...

Thallus: And Naem got the flu...again...he apparently can get sick rather easily. Slade and Bria are obviously gone and Syven is probably secretly following them. *rolls eyes*

Jafen: Ash and his girlfriend also are gone same with Ren and Alexis...Claythar is off doing his own thing like usual. Draven is studying for a test and Jrey is helping him, and Taeyin is visiting her family.

Me: Meanwhile, we're all hanging out here and not doing anything...other than feeling sick.

Thallus: You complain to much.

Me: I know, I know...but I'm starting to feel really tired right now, so Thallus you can close the post.

Thallus: Ok. Well hope everyone reading this is enjoying their Valentine's Day and we'll see you all next week...though Silver's co-op has a break then so she could possibly forget.

Evrem: We'll try to remind her though. ;)

Thallus: And we will get up part three of the Pointless Facts eventually. Promise.

Ja!

~N~

1 comment: