Thursday, May 9, 2013

Japanese, Furuba, and Random

Me: *sighs* Well I'm bored today so this post isn't going to be too entertaining. I'm also rather tired too.

Sage: Playing baseball in the parking lot while barefoot was really that tiring?

Me: Not really...but my feet kind of hurt right now but not much. I'm glad that I was in gymnastics for five years...that way you get calluses and it doesn't hurt that much when you walk over gravel. ;P

Sage: Try walking over hot coals.

Me: Yeah...not trying that.

Ash: It goes without saying that you don't have a topic.

Me: ...yeah...I also started writing this post later than normal so that's going to make it even shorter than usual.

Ren: ...did you plan anything out for today?

Me: Uhhhh...not really...

Sage: Mataku...

Zeth: Good grief in Japanese.

Me: After awhile they're going to start needing a Japanese to English dictionary because I'm taking Japanese next year! So excited! I already know a tiny bit but I can't wait to learn more!

Zeth: Why?

Me: ...Nani? (What?)

Zeth: Why do you want to learn Japanese?

Me: Oh. ...well...I'm not really sure. I guess it'd be cool to watch Anime that aren't subbed and understand what they're saying and just knowing Japanese will also be pretty neat because it sounds cool.

Sage: French sounds cool too.

Me: Yeah, but I want to learn something unique. Chinese seems too hard and even though Japanese will be probably quite difficult, I'm still excited to learn it!

Sage: Zeth and I already know it pretty fluently, though there are still a few things that I don't know how to say.

Zeth: We don't speak it that often though...

Me: Mostly because I don't like it when I don't know what they're talking about.

Sage: It's almost three o'clock...

Me: Darn...and I don't really know what to talk about...

Ren: What about what you've been doing all week?

Me: Oh yes!

Sage: ...Ren you should have kept you mouth shut...

Ren: Gomen. (Sorry)

Me: I've been rewatching a anime show that I really like now! It's called Furuba!

Sage: No, it's called Fruits Basket. Furuba is just a nickname for it.

Zeth: She's kind of getting obsessed with it.

Sage: Not only that; when she watches it, she gets into this really annoying, overly emotional and dramatic mood that drives me crazy....

Zeth: So basically she starts acting like Tohru, the main character.

Sage: Pretty much. You're lucky you weren't around her yesterday...she went insane.

Me: But it's sooo good! It has really cool characters and the idea is pretty interesting too! There are some really cute characters too! Like the one little girl that's shy and doesn't like to talk? She's adorable!!

Sage: ...and cue girly mode. Zeth, where'd you put the frying pan?

Zeth: It's in my bag. I brought it just in case.

Sage: Oh, well look at that. It's almost three ten. Time to wrap it up.

Me: Awww! Do I have to?

Sage: Yes. Yes you do.

Me: Darn... *sighs* Fine. Well I'll see you next week everyone. Oooo!! I just got an idea! Big surprised next week! We're going to have someone special join our blog next week.

Sage: Another one? Don't we have enough people already.

Me: Nope! I think one more will be fun!

Sage: Don't tell me...it's--

Me: SHHHH!!! Don't spoil it! Well, see ya'll next week. Ja-na! (See you later.)

~N~

4 comments:

  1. Did you know walking over hot coals won't do anything to your feet? Running over them however, will burn the crap out of them XP
    Oh oh oh!!! I meant to tell you! I got a Japanese/English Dictionary a couple days ago! X3 Its so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sage: Yep, exactly why I didn't say "running over hot coals." It's not that hard but Silver still won't do it.
    Me: Oo really? That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey that was cool... especially because I knew about part!!! BTW its Evan/Mando

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) I try my best to keep people entertained. Too bad not very many people are reading this though.

      Delete