Thursday, May 2, 2013

Tulip Pictures

Me: Finally! Goodness my computer is being really slow today...I was just barely able to save the pictures!







Me: Tada! Pretty right?! The last collage is my three favorite flowers that were there. Probably my absolute favorite was a dark black-ish purple that seemed kinda black. Here are more pictures of that one:


















Me: After that one comes a red one with yellow spike-like things around the tips:















Me: Then lastly a single purple striped flower that was just sitting in the middle of the other flowers:

















Me: It was the only one of it's kind so that was pretty cool.

Sage: And so that's where we were last Thursday; at a tulip festival taking pictures.

Me: I took around 300 pictures while I was there. :)

Sage: ...I have no idea how you were able to drag me there.

Me: Well tricking you to get in the car was pretty simple and the rest was a piece of cake.

Sage: *rolls eyes*

Thallus: We don't have much time for chatting because Silver's internet cuts out at 10:00 so we'll have to cut it short today.

Ash: We're watching Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and it's kinda important to pay attention.

Me: It's my second time watching it and I really love it! Now my favorite movie.

Sage: We should go now.

Me: Yeah, I know. Well see you all next week! There is co-op so I won't forget this time. Bye!

~N~

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! :D We went to the tulip festival last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, especially the yellow tulip with the center near the bottom of the shot. Good use of thirds.

    ReplyDelete