Me: I am so sorry!! Summer was too busy.
Sage: Actually she just forgot about her blog completely and didn't really want to write anything.
Me: ...fine. I also had to do a bit of school over the summer so that's also my excuse. Also, because of the new year at my co-op my classes are at different times and everything. I was finally able to settle into a habit again and it turns out that I have the last hour of co-op free again! That's actually rather convenient...so I hopefully will be posting regularly like last year. :)
Drel: Hopefully.
Me: ...yes, hopefully. I'll try.
Ash: You might notice that our personalities have changed a bit...though mostly Sage and Drel's because she's been working on stories of them and so their attitudes have changed a bit.
Me: Drel is more sarcastic, negative, and rather rude now...
Drel: *rolls eyes*
Sage: It's true...though I suppose we should be glad that he's not acting like he does at the beginning of Cold Blood.
Drel: If I was, I wouldn't be here right now. I'd probably be doing something more worth while. I don't even know why I'm here in the first place...
Me: You don't have to stay, you know...
Drel: In that case. *gets up* I'll be going. *leaves*
Me: ...Ugh! He's such a jerk sometimes.
Aerista: He's probably still mad at you from earlier.
Me: ...yeah...probably.
Ren: I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't know what you're talking about.
Sage: Drel and Ilus had a bit of a fight.
Me: 'a bit' is an understatement...
Sage: ...ok, find. They tried to kill each other. ...again, I should add. This is the second time but this time it was a little more serious.
Ren: Ok...so what does that have to do with them being mad at Silver?
Aerista: Well, because she's their author she knows all their secrets and everything so she kind of yelled at them...using a few things from their past and brought up sore memories.
Me: ...I'm surprised I wasn't killed...
Ren: ...When did this happen?
Me: Last night...I was a little warn out with being around so many kids and having to be in charge of them so I kind of lost my patience...
Ren: Wow...
Me: *sighs* Yeah..it was kind of an accident...
Sage: He probably would have killed you if you weren't alone.
Ren: Wait...if they were alone, how did you know about it?
Sage: I heard them yelling in the other room.
Me: Ok, let's get off the topic at how annoying Drel can be.
Ash: You don't have another topic though.
Me: ...true...
Naem: *comes into the room* ...why is the mood so depressing?
Sage: Silver's tired from a long day of co-op so her brain is a little slow.
Me: At least it doesn't feel like a balloon anymore. Does anyone else have that feeling after they run for like ten or more minutes out in the cold? ...or is it just me?
Ash: I'm guessing it's just you. Though I haven't had that experience so I can't say.
Sage: It's probably just you, Silver.
Me: Of course. I'm very good at doing things that are supposed to be impossible or hard.
Ren: Are you referring to ripping your protective case on your iPod?
Me: Sort of. it doesn't make any sense though! I was just holding my iPod and it looked like there was a small bit of white string underneath the surface of the protective screen, right on the corner edge. As I tried to get it out, I realized that it wasn't a string at all, but a tear. I have no idea how it happened...
Sage: Oh look. Co-op's over.
Me: So it is. Wow...it's so different now that I'm in a new location.
Sage: She's on the student council thing on her co-op so she has to sit at the info table at the last hour and it's in the main hall that leads down to the front doors.
Me: So there are crowds of people that start floating past the table when classes are out. I stay until like twenty minutes later to make sure everyone is gone. I feel like I could fall asleep right now.
Sage: She's typing without looking at the keyboard right now.
Ren: She's showing off. Like she occasionally does...
Me: Hey, I rarely show off. Besides, there's no one that can see me showing off. The people pass my table without really looking at me.
Ash: I think it'd be a good idea for you to shut down your laptop.
Me: *sighs* I should. Well, I'll be sure to write more next week! I started a little late because there was no outlet for me to plug into. Luckily, my new laptop has a long battery that lasts about two-ish ours. It's really nice. :)
Sage: Of course you almost waste the battery each week at co-op.
Me: I'm using it for a class so I have an excuse and we use the laptops every week.
Ren: Yearbook class. ;)
Me: Oo! I also got Photoshop so I've been able to edit pictures much easier on there. It's great!
Sage: But you always end up editing pictures instead of writing your stories in the morning.
Me: Hmm...true, but that was only a few times.
Ash: *clears throat*
Me: Ah! Right. I was supposed to be shutting down my laptop. Well I'll talk to you all next week! I promise I'll put up a post! If not, then just bug me as much as you want. :)
~N~
I missed reading these! ^^
ReplyDeleteYou do dialogue so well. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete